Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I delete people I havent played in a long time or don't remember who they are. Send me an invite and I'll add you again, LeftArmFast is my PSN

Yea I delete people I havent played in a long time or don't remember who they are. Send me an invite and I'll add you again, LeftArmFast is my PSN

I am still unbeaten Online.. Love to beat you aswell but when I go online I will add you.;)

Then they should improve their bowling. I mean all of us got the same game, same bugs, same A.I if we can play like that so others can also play like that. Suppose i am batting first and i play realistically 6 runs per over whats the gurantee other person will play like that? And in real matches also even a batsman like Courtney Walsh won't leave an opportunity to score a run on bad balls.
And please tell us your id so that some of us can save our time since you whin about people playing unrealistically in every other thread.;)

@Boney_g, I am sure you remember me, I always had fantastic matches with u even though I lost all. But I always enjoyed it. You may judge me wrong that I quit the match. I just did that two times. The Problem lies is that when I was bowling to you the ball was going towards u smoothly with no bugs and buffering at all. But When I came to bat the problem was happening with me. So It didnt sound fair to me thats why I quit two matches with you.

But Looking forward to see you soon. I hate quitters as well. They actually destroy the entire fun.

Rehan_24 added 8 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

That quitting thing has happened so many times with me. My highest score in a 5 over match is 164. I scored 145 in five overs and the result was quit...

Just some days ago, It was a 25 over game. I was batting first. I made 150 in 6 overs and the result was quit.

Today quitter was alibaba

He scored 32 in 5 overs. In 2.3 overs, i was 29/1 and he quit the match when he saw a heavy defeat waiting for him

@Boney_g, I am sure you remember me, I always had fantastic matches with u even though I lost all. But I always enjoyed it. You may judge me wrong that I quit the match. I just did that two times. The Problem lies is that when I was bowling to you the ball was going towards u smoothly with no bugs and buffering at all. But When I came to bat the problem was happening with me. So It didnt sound fair to me thats why I quit two matches with you.

But Looking forward to see you soon. I hate quitters as well. They actually destroy the entire fun.

Rehan_24 added 8 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

That quitting thing has happened so many times with me. My highest score in a 5 over match is 164. I scored 145 in five overs and the result was quit...

Just some days ago, It was a 25 over game. I was batting first. I made 150 in 6 overs and the result was quit.

Today quitter was alibaba

He scored 32 in 5 overs. In 2.3 overs, i was 29/1 and he quit the match when he saw a heavy defeat waiting for him

Ok i can give you benefit of doubt. Since you were the first one to complete 7 out of 7 matches with me. :)

But i have stopped playing this game. Havent played it for 2 weeks and i dont think i will play it again. There is no fun becoz of quitters.

Ok i can give you benefit of doubt. Since you were the first one to complete 7 out of 7 matches with me. :)

But i have stopped playing this game. Havent played it for 2 weeks and i dont think i will play it again. There is no fun becoz of quitters.

Thanks mate for understanding. You are right really it destroys all the fun. But I wanna play with you. A 10 over match. I want you to be there because you are a very good player no doubt :)

Today's number 1 Quitter

untitled-1.jpg
[/IMG]

That was today's quitter. I was on 36 for no loss in 2.2 overs. The nick was anasbug. Well stay away from this quitter.

The great brian lara

Not so great after all.:)
I made 220 for 5 (20 overs)_he was 25 for 5 when he quit.:)

MPG
A big loser crying idiot :cutit
i was playing T20 match with him he scored 96/10 in 11 Overs
my score was:readit 27/1 in 2.4 overs and he quitted.
Mpg Next time you enter my match i will kick your .....:getyou

He really is a loser undefeatable. I kicked him several times. MPG is a big loser

MPG
A big loser crying idiot :cutit
i was playing T20 match with him he scored 96/10 in 11 Overs
my score was:readit 27/1 in 2.4 overs and he quitted.
Mpg Next time you enter my match i will kick your .....:getyou

Hey i have never quitted... At that time it was just that my internet got disconnected.. It was not my fault you ███████... And i got out so cheaply only because the game was not running smoothly that time, as some balls used to get freeze for a second before playing shot because of net problem....

@Rehan

When did i played with you, i could remember a match in which i defeated you badly and it was you who quitted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread