Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fag this guy kakrotvsvegeta is? First he use field settings like this

6zr68k.jpg

And he was 23/5 after 4 overs needing 38 runs to win from the last over. And then he ran away.

What a fag this guy kakrotvsvegeta is? First he use field settings like this

6zr68k.jpg

And he was 23/5 after 4 overs needing 38 runs to win from the last over. And then he ran away.

I have faced very similar fields a few times though the main difference was there was 1 less person on the boundary with one more in the circle. Also, these users bowl 3 feet outside off for most part and in case there's lag there's not much you can do.

I have faced very similar fields a few times though the main difference was there was 1 less person on the boundary with one more in the circle. Also, these users bowl 3 feet outside off for most part and in case there's lag there's not much you can do.

Yeah but still he got pwned and ran away. :laugh

Yeah but still he got pwned and ran away. :laugh

that's what these guys do when you counter their "tactics". In fact I have a similar post regarding a user "varinder_s_brar" or something similar a few pages back who used a similar field. I managed to score 100 and bowled him out for 16 when he quit as soon as his last wkt fell.

leg side

I find it easy to hit balls bowled well outside off stump on the leg side.
Think it is a flaw in the game.

I find it easy to hit balls bowled well outside off stump on the leg side.
Think it is a flaw in the game.

If the balls are well pitched you can but if the balls are on a good length (as per the game) you can only manage to inside edge the ball on to your pads even with perfect timing most of the times. In that case you just have to wait for a lose ball in the right place to get the ball away and if there's a lag it's even more difficult.

Usually those people have a gap at third man and if they are bowling wide enough its easy to drive it off the front foot down there.

Usually those people have a gap at third man and if they are bowling wide enough its easy to drive it off the front foot down there.

Yup, but the good ones move their cursor around and occasionally bowl on the stumps to keep you honest. You can still score but it's not much fun, especially since most of the folks who follow these tactics quit when they see that you are able to counter them.

Thats why I never play randoms anymore, just pre-arranged matches on PC :)

neell2009- all out for 32 in response i was 6/0 when he quit in T20

I just skip anyone who has lots of numbers in their name, especially years like 2009, obviously this idiot only thinks short term (even his username will have to be changed after 1 year)

The worst are people with a lot of "Xx _- 0o" etc in their name cause then its really hard to even track them down.

Also the tag 786 means they will quit 100% of the time. I have never had a 786 tag finish a game and have had 4 quit on me.

Thats why I never play randoms anymore, just pre-arranged matches on PC :)

Would love to do the same but unfortunately I don't have a specific time I can commit to. I generally log-on night time EST in case I have free time. Next time I am online will send you an invite for a match and we can play a match if you have time. That's the mode I followed with gougie but unfortunately we had connectivity issues as both our games got disconnected.

Yea he was telling me about that, where are you located? The lag should be minimal between us :)

Yea he was telling me about that, where are you located? The lag should be minimal between us :)

I am in Toronto (EST) so there shouldn't be any lag as I understand you are in CST.

Yes I am, I might be free tonight, am supposed to play ENIGMA or gougie, but if they do not show Ill hit you up.

BTW Im not a fan of using all close fielders and multiple fast bowlers, Im not saying dont use that strategy, but if you do, Ill probably avoid you in the future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread