Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry Adatyal123 but I had t leave, it was an emergency. It wasn't like I was losing or anything but still I apologize for leaving the match!

is vibs a quitter?

ja he is!

sameer_st added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Really sorry Adatyal123 but I had t leave, it was an emergency. It wasn't like I was losing or anything but still I apologize for leaving the match!

Just now I played with adatya123. He quit on me when i was smacking him all over the park.

I dont know what your on about lilas, gougie showed me your field last night and it is beyond unfair. I have played gougie over 20 times and the fact that you think his field is unfair compared to yours speaks volumes.

Gougies field is a real cricket field, yours is a bullshit win at all costs field

But the drive isnt too easy to play either, when you bowl around the wicket, and whip it into leg, and the flick to fine leg can only played, from straight or leg side balls,

but most of my balls r bowled towards the legside i just try to mix it up with a few on the offside which r only 10% off the balls i bowl ..

and even after the power play you persisted with the same field
about the powerplay i thought u were doing really well with the powerplay field scoring 12-13 runs every over (i.e. while taking your chances but thats only cause later on u were hell bent on slogging every ball) so I persisted with the field...

if there was no lag involved it wouldnt be that bad, but with lag it made the game really unenjoyable, whats wrong with a good realistic game, win or loose, makes for a better contest.

I agree with the lag it maybe difficult to play with my field (though whtever field u set with any sort of lag it is difficult to play).. but I was unaware of any lag cause while playing u im yet to see it but if u say so im sure on ur end there might be some lag.... I still strongly feel my field is very fair but as I say im open to playing with any fields as long as it is challenging and not just about stats and setting up scores of 300-400 runs....I still feel with the fields we both set we both can reach scores of 200 and they cant be chased on both fields...

P.S. not that it makes a diff now but id like to point out you set a field similar to malinga as I set for sharma and I remember hitting both the balls for 6 which while batting against sharma even u did .. so with the fast bowler field it isnt that difficult to score runs too as i have seen lot of people score around 230-240 when using sucj a field all through out the innings but it wouldn't help if you just try to slog every delivery

Last edited:
I find it hard to take your word for anything if you think gougies field is unfair mate. Everyone on PC has played gougie and we all know his field. No one has ever called him out for having an unfair field and he has played over 150 matches

So a couple of well hit shots over the fielders proves your point, that shows me that the only way to score runs off the quicks, is to slog over the top, thats why i set the same field as you, to show you what it was like, anyway this is getting as boring as the game, so lets just leave it now, end of, i think loosing connection every game is a bigger concern, than a differance of opinion over field placings.
Carnt belive you have no lag, mine was terrible some of the time, and ok at others, which is some times worst because you dont know whats coming down the wicket.

Last edited:
ja he is!

sameer_st added 4 Minutes and 0 Seconds later...

Just now I played with adatya123. He quit on me when i was smacking him all over the park.

Thanks for the heads up!

So a couple of well hit shots over the fielders proves your point, that shows me that the only way to score runs off the quicks, is to slog over the top, thats why i set the same field as you, to show you what it was like, anyway this is getting as boring as the game, so lets just leave it now, end of, i think loosing connection every game is a bigger concern, than a differance of opinion over field placings.
Carnt belive you have no lag, mine was terrible some of the time, and ok at others, which is some times worst because you dont know whats coming down the wicket.

Again disappointing to see your reply when the only portion of my message you really concentrate on in your reply is to something that I refer to as "not that it makes a difference now" .. I thought it was sorted it out and ended on a good note with our PM exchanges but I guess not :facepalm

Its probably your lag more than anything else. I saw the field you used and if there was no lag, gougie or any other decent player would tear you apart. I see the scores you post on here, it seems you just beat up on noobs and abuse them with your field and just slog them to death.

Its just not cricket.

Well Hmarka I have been avoiding your comments cause I don’t like to comment on people I haven’t played against and whom I don’t know but seeing you have played 230 games and are on 24x7 on the forum I believe your only ambition in life is to be 1st on the ashes game and seeing your goalless life I think putting your foot in others problem does seem to come naturally to you…so Im gonna stop ignoring your persistent messages about me and finally respond
firstly get an aim in life playing an online version of the game “IS JUST NOT CRICKET” but just a tool for game enthusiasts who do it as a good pastime and not make it the sole ambition of their life …

No wonder so many people quit on lilas then if he just exploits the game using close fielders and fast bowlers. Its just not cricket
FYI I only play one fast bowler and only one close fielder but I guess since you do not have anything else to do so you pass your time by making silly assumptions and interfering in others arguments.. also since u have so much free time just go through my quitters messages in most cases you would see people have quitted on me only after I have batted and posted a big total so the question of field settings doesn’t arise so there goes another of your silly assumptions:facepalm

I don’t know what your on about lilas, gougie showed me your field last night and it is beyond unfair. I have played gougie over 20 times and the fact that you think his field is unfair compared to yours speaks volumes.
Gougies field is a real cricket field, yours is a bullshit win at all costs field
Well I just had a discussion with gougie and under the circumstances he doesn’t feel the field was unfair.. so again the bullshit uve typed doesn’t really stand true:facepalm
Its probably your lag more than anything else. I saw the field you used and if there was no lag, gougie or any other decent player would tear you apart. I see the scores you post on here, it seems you just beat up on noobs and abuse them with your field and just slog them to death.
Its just not cricket.
I look forward to players who can “tear me apart” I play for challenges but u seem to suggest the lag is the only difference between a good and bad player.. y not have rankings for players with best connections :sarcasm….. I’m quite sure you see the scores I post I won’t be surprised if you keep an excel sheet entering all these score keeping your goal(less) and (un) ambitious life in mind I think you are doing a great job.. as for playing against noobs as I mentioned above most guys quit after I bat so field setting don’t come into play and if u read my past few messages clearly I do not slog and I hate sloggers….
I hope your Australian else you seemed to be really obsessed by them with your generous use of Aussie slang “ITS JUST NOT CRICKET”.. let me try to explain to you again playing an online version of the game “IS JUST NOT CRICKET”

Also in the game called cricket (by which I mean the one played on the field and not just a simulation) there are times 8-1 fields are used I am not a fan of them but still it is used in the game .. so I hope you don’t interpret it as Messer Ponting, Dhoni, Sangakara, Waugh “NOT JUST PLAYING CRICKET”… the Ashes game based on cricket rules sets certain stipulations on field settings which are being followed …its ok for players like gougie to mutually decide on different stipulations pre-game but someone not playing the game or part of the discussion commenting on it “IS JUST NOT SENSIBLE”

Its mainly guys like you who play only for stats who are against such field settings since playing with such fields only allows you scores of 200-150 and that would damage your stats (Im sure you ll deny that you play for stats but considering you’ve played 230 games n playing the game is the only thing u seem to be doing I doubt if that ll have much credibility) I hope one of your trained dumb monkeys can explain that to u… :rtfl

I do not have anything against you.. I couldn’t have something against a guy I don’t even know the backlash is just a reply to ur persistent messages/ assumptions to something you are not even part of or invited to be a part of…

Last edited:
internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

BTW I did not read a word of what you said :laugh you just wasted your time typing

Good essay lilas11 and then you were accusing Hmarka for wasting his time? :D

Good essay lilas11 and then you were accusing Hmarka for wasting his time? :D

thank you for reading it :p.. I tried ignoring him a couple of times but I guess that the only way he and his peeps understand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread