Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have never even played each other why the need for a public mud-slinging session?
There's never going to any agreement over what does and doesn't constitute fair tactics and the nature of a computer game is that some things that are "fair" in real life are basically an exploit in a cricket game.
Let's try to avoid getting personal and making remarks about people's lives off of here though please. For all we know hmarka could actually be a famous cricketer trying to avoid publicity ;)

If you guys have never even played each other why the need for a public mud slinging session?
There's never going to any agreement over what does and doesn't constitute fair tactics and the nature of a computer game is that things that some things that are "fair" in real life are basically an exploit in a cricket game.
Let's try to avoid getting personal and making remarks about people's lives off of here though please. For all we know hmarka could actually be a famous cricketer trying to avoid publicity ;)

That seems even more unlikely than the patch coming out ;)
Though do agree with suggestion of ending the discussion.. tried my best to ignore it a couple of times till it became a habit for the other person... its a forum about online quitters lets keep it to that

Hmm I think I do deserve some sort of special title, patch or not :spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread