Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh It was created by you. But you cant update it. But its good enough and got most of the quitters name. :laugh

Hahahaha, I thought this might be a new, updated list! Ah well I'll just use his one and keep a personal one adding the 'new' quitters to it! :laugh

dabi

That's not always true though. I lose like 5-6 wickets in the first 7-8 overs. That's almost alwasy the case, yet I manage to post decent totals. Most famously ofcourse I went from 13/8 in a 10 over match in 2 overs to 120 something for 8 in 10 (both were tailenders). And ofcourse I was 130/7 in 8 overs, eventually leading to 511 in 20! :) Best not to underestimate you opponent. :p
Yea but dabi the big difference is,you put all your tail enders in first and keep all your best batsmen till last.
If i have a player 0-4 and they are all the top 4 batsmen then i know what the outcome will be.

Yea but dabi the big difference is,you put all your tail enders in first and keep all your best batsmen till last.
If i have a player 0-4 and they are all the top 4 batsmen then i know what the outcome will be.

Lol yeah that's true though! Although I've always been proud of my comeback from 13/8 coz at that time they were actually tailenders, Shoiab Akhtar and someone else! :)

aju_jais another quitter who quit just before the last few balls. Loosers :mad: Why cant they show some sportsman spirit and appreciate the other player by completing the match. He just came in the lobby again and i kicked him. :sarcasm

2pzmmbk.jpg

boney_g added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Simba quitter :sarcasm First he bowled yorkers after yorkers and it was hard to bat becoz of the lag. And when my turn came to return the favor he quit when he was 31/9. Loosers.

20aqauc.jpg

Last edited:
"mico" is another quitter :mad:

i scored 245runs in a 10ovr match n he was @ 7/4 when he quieted :mad:

i took screenshot too :D

You had 207 after 7 overs? That's 5 6s an over.
sometimes it happens because of good batting but most of the times it happens cuz from very first over i sense that i can smash my opponent easily :D

just like in these cases :D

cricket2009200911122056.jpg

cricket2009200911130802.jpg

cricket2009200909082052.jpg

sometimes it happens because of good batting but most of the times it happens cuz from very first over i sense that i can smash my opponent easily :D

just like in these cases :D

cricket2009200911122056.jpg

cricket2009200911130802.jpg

cricket2009200909082052.jpg

Damn, those are demolition jobs, not cricket scores! :eek::clap

:facepalm lol i wasnt sure. Plus is he Simbazz from this forum?

I don't know about that! All i know is that his name is on the list and that I've played against him twice and both times he quit!

Oh and sfaisal2 is also a quitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread