Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronie_77 is a last ball quitter

Shall we release the hounds or him .... or maybe lock him in a room with David Hasselhoff

david-hasselhoff.jpg

Where he can do this all night long ;)

DavidHasselhoff1.jpg

"supu" is another quitter

i made 174 in a 5ovr match n he lost 4 wickets on 0..after that he quieted..

"supu" is another quitter

i made 174 in a 5ovr match n he lost 4 wickets on 0..after that he quieted..

If i suspect that a person is going to quit,i go easy on them,ie give them a few runs on the board.
That way at least they get a few runs on there stats,but i still know i am going to beat them.
You can normally tell if you're opponent is any good within the first couple of overs.
If you have the player you are playing no runs for about 3 or 4 wickets its a knocking bet they will quit.

If i suspect that a person is going to quit,i go easy on them,ie give them a few runs on the board.
That way at least they get a few runs on there stats,but i still know i am going to beat them.
You can normally tell if you're opponent is any good within the first couple of overs.
If you have the player you are playing no runs for about 3 or 4 wickets its a knocking bet they will quit.

yaa me too do the same most of the time but sometimes i can't control myself when i see that my opponent is bowling pretty lose deliveries :D

btw another quitter i just came across is "pm4ever"..i scored 70 runs in a 5ovr match n he ran off when he was 8/8 in 4th ovr..he sent me friend req too..earlier i accepted it but now i deleted him from my list of friends again :mad::D

Today surprisingly two players didn't quit after being bowled out for o and 1 run:D

btw when i see my opponent chasing run with REq.runrate12+, I go with all mediocre spinners and still they tumble for low scores and eventually end up quitting.:facepalm

Last edited:
"udarajayasuriya" quieted when i scored 104runs in a 5ovr match n he was at 15/9 in 4.5ovrs :mad:

That's not always true though. I lose like 5-6 wickets in the first 7-8 overs. That's almost alwasy the case, yet I manage to post decent totals. Most famously ofcourse I went from 13/8 in a 10 over match in 2 overs to 120 something for 8 in 10 (both were tailenders). And ofcourse I was 130/7 in 8 overs, eventually leading to 511 in 20! :) Best not to underestimate you opponent. :p

kishore123452010 is a quitter.
I was 107 in 4.4 overs when he decided to quit! :mad:

Why dont you guys search the forum before playing against these people. 90% of the quitters on this page are already named by me and others in this thread. Still people are playing against them. :sarcasm Whats the benefit of my sig?

Why dont you guys search the forum before playing against these people. 90% of the quitters on this page are already named by me and others in this thread. Still people are playing against them. :sarcasm Whats the benefit of my sig?

Is this list updated? I thought the mods frowned upon creating a list...?

Is this list updated? I thought the mods frowned upon creating a list...?

:laugh It was created by you. But you cant update it. But its good enough and got most of the quitters name. :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread