Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
rudra030 quitter

Its a shame to say but 80% of the indians and pakistanis i have played with are quitters.

Last edited:
Finally created my own list of quitter using rocky's sig and member posts in this forum! The list is a whopping has 330+ names and there are still 7-8 pages I haven't checked (too tired to do it right now). But this will come i handy! :)

Finally created my own list of quitter using rocky's sig and member posts in this forum! The list is a whopping has 330+ names and there are still 7-8 pages I haven't checked (too tired to do it right now). But this will come i handy! :)

Dont forget to give it to me. :D

boney_g added 19 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

thebestt is a quitter

Dont forget to give it to me. :D

boney_g added 19 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

thebestt is a quitter

Yeah I'll pm it to you!

Btw you mentioned thebestt around 40 pages back! :p He wasn't on the list though...

batonage

was 60/8 in 13 odd overs and quit

he is a PC member as well , shame on you, he was still on psn for 10 minutes , did not reply to messages then logged off

batonage

was 60/8 in 13 odd overs and quit

he is a PC member as well , shame on you, he was still on psn for 10 minutes , did not reply to messages then logged off

Hi, sorry for quit. having some domestics...had to get out of the game, off the screen etc.i apologize, was notable to send message. hate quitters. moy apologies

Another quitter - sunny22044(sthin like this)

Got all out for 63 and in reply i hit his first ball for six, then he quit...

Last edited:
Past tense of "to quit" is quit, confusing I know but reading two "quitted"s is two too many

ok thanks i got it...

@ sfaisal2

sorry man that i closed the game, it was lagging badly and also the frames were quite not stable...

Another quitter....

sid1monu

I made 426 in a T20 game and in reply he was 40/6, when he quit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread