Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
another quitter is "Chintan_18101994"..though m not very sure that he quit purposely or he got dc but our game ended when i scored 177runs in 5ovrs n he din't even come to bat..

cricket2009200912091841.jpg

cricket2009200912091841.jpg

@Sam91

sorry bro cuz of light fluctuation, modem got restarted :(

if u wan't then v can arrange another match in which u can chase that total..

Ayoh its airyt. You'd have won the game anyway. Not to mention, today even the game was laggin sh***y bad. Today I don't think we can have a game nemoe, as the game freeze everytime when the match start. :facepalm

lool ja:laugh

Quitters

*Simar
*Tabasum
*alil221
*Demetrius
*narendrapayyala
*lions-xi-bihar
*manzoor
*lizkingg
*alee

Last edited:
vinay009

I was 375/5 in 17overs, when he quit or maybe got disconnected....

Attachments

• vinay009.JPG
    vinay009.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
vinay009

I was 375/5 in 17overs, when he quit or maybe got disconnected....

What do you expect? 375 in 17 overs - simply not worth playing any longer. It's an insult to the game of cricket.

Obviously he had a coronary and then made the life decision to either learn how to bowl or wait for the next cricket game to be released.

What do you expect? 375 in 17 overs - simply not worth playing any longer. It's an insult to the game of cricket.

Obviously he had a coronary and then made the life decision to either learn how to bowl or wait for the next cricket game to be released.

What any1 can do with loose deliveries.. at least will not play them defensively....

it was from ur side.
i received lost connection to the host error.
btw how can u say i quitted when u were not even close to winning it.

it was definitely not from my side cuz i've hosted another match rite after that match ended n i was connected..mebbe i concluded wrong but when i scored couple of boundaries, rite after that i got a message of disconnection..n also that chasing score wasn't much..in that situation it was pretty much expected by me to think like that..

m_1ashish another one

was playing ashes with him, he got all out for 57 in 1st innings and in reply i was 279/4 when he quit... After i reached around 230 he started bowling wides and no balls, and kept bowling these, after that he quit..

Look at his field settings..

Attachments

• m_1ashish.JPG
    m_1ashish.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
it was definitely not from my side cuz i've hosted another match rite after that match ended n i was connected..mebbe i concluded wrong but when i scored couple of boundaries, rite after that i got a message of disconnection..n also that chasing score wasn't much..in that situation it was pretty much expected by me to think like that..

i too was conected when match ended.my pc sometimes gets freezed when playing ashes but this time everything was going well.i never quit until its impossible to play because of lag that too within first over.

if u wish we can play another match some other time

i too was conected when match ended.my pc sometimes gets freezed when playing ashes but this time everything was going well.i never quit until its impossible to play because of lag that too within first over.

if u wish we can play another match some other time

yaa sure, will play with u again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread