Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:I hate those who quit on the last ball. So what i do in the next match against them i purposley defend every ball and quit on the last ball to take revenge. :banana2

It is a bad tactic. If you want somebody to change then you will need to change yourself first.

The main reason most people quit is because they don't like losing. If you send them a friendly message asking why they quit then in most cases they will feel bad about it and unlikely to do it again. This is what you want, right?

I would normally ask them what happened bud? A lot of the times they might send me a message saying you were going to win anyway. A lot of them actually then send you a request adding you to their friend list because they know I am not so obsessed with winning at all costs and accusing them of all the cheating in the world for quitting a computer game! It is a game after all! I promise you if you get half a decent person then he/she won?t quit on you again.

It is a bad tactic. If you want somebody to change then you will need to change yourself first.

The main reason most people quit is because they don't like losing. If you send them a friendly message asking why they quit then in most cases they will feel bad about it and unlikely to do it again. This is what you want, right?

I would normally ask them what happened bud? A lot of the times they might send me a message saying you were going to win anyway. A lot of them actually then send you a request adding you to their friend list because they know I am not so obsessed with winning at all costs and accusing them of all the cheating in the world for quitting a computer game! It is a game after all! I promise you if you get half a decent person then he/she won?t quit on you again.

We play on PC mate, can't send messages!

blahnessl

I apologize for ending the match as it was lagging badly for me while batting..

So I played against this guy called 'dont-quit-plz'

After the 6th over, hawkeye showe me the 6 deliveries bowled during the over (waiting for player) n then connection lost. His name suggests that I shouldn't write him off as a quitter, anyone played against him?

dabi i can assure you that dont-quit-plz is a quitter. Same goes for blahnessl.

Last edited:
shahzaid123 &
sahil8285 are also quitters

Attachments

• sahil8285.JPG
    sahil8285.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 4
  • shahzaid123.JPG
    shahzaid123.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
pl dont quit

So I played against this guy called 'dont-quit-plz'

After the 6th over, hawkeye showe me the 6 deliveries bowled during the over (waiting for player) n then connection lost. His name suggests that I shouldn't write him off as a quitter, anyone played against him?

I played him earlier mind and he didnt quit against me.

I would normally ask them what happened bud? A lot of the times they might send me a message saying you were going to win anyway. A lot of them actually then send you a request adding you to their friend list because they know I am not so obsessed with winning at all costs and accusing them of all the cheating in the world for quitting a computer game! It is a game after all! I promise you if you get half a decent person then he/she won’t quit on you again.
Oh dont worry i know against whom i should use these tactics. Either a guy whose name regularly pops up in the quitters thread or a guy who quit atleast 2-3 times against me. They wont change themselves. So its better to give them a dose of their own medicine. I cant send messages i play on PC.:)

Well no patch confirmed, so im guessing today starts the slow death of ac09 and wait for ac10/11

I still remember last month when I had a game with "dont-quit-plz". I was playing as bangladesh and he choose pakistan. Than I batted first and was able to score 140 odd runs in 5 overs. L8a when he came to bat, he scored 36 runs in reply and decided to quit when i bowled the last ball of the innings. So to me he is a genuine quitter.. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread