Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ AHAMED

I apologize for ending up the match... It was lagging very badly while playing against you...

mpg

I made 660/5 in a T20 match, and he was 98/9 in 15overs when he quit...
Very disappointing:facepalm:facepalm it is, second time i managed to score above 600..

Bro i didn't quit, it got disconnected because of power cut. I never quits. Earlier also few people called me quitter in this forum but that time also i got disconnected coz of net problem or power cut. I have always completed my match even i am 0 all out, although it has never happened. And i am really sorry for that, you were just awesome in that match, for me it seems impossible to score 660 but you thrashed me everywhere, also that night i was not able to sleep properly.:) I tried to break your record but two time i got around 500 but the opponent quited. also in our match it was quite laggy for me due to which i was not being able to bat, also while bowling it was laggy. Would like to play u again...

sukhman134 quit on me when one of his batsman got bowled by chanderpaul at the very first ball of the second innings !

Attachments

• Suckman134.JPG
    Suckman134.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
why? whats his speciality? Does he quit on the last ball of the match? :laugh

yaar if someone quit on last ball after one sided match then its ok but when match was going interesting n at one point it was slipping from my hands n then i took 3 or 4 wickets in an over n then suddenly he quit on very next ball after his 9th wicket..i was so much into groove of that match n then what happened..outcome was that i was wasting my time with a quitter :mad: that pissed me off :p

yaar if someone quit on last ball after one sided match then its ok but when match was going interesting n at one point it was slipping from my hands n then i took 3 or 4 wickets in an over n then suddenly he quit on very next ball after his 9th wicket..i was so much into groove of that match n then what happened..outcome was that i was wasting my time with a quitter :mad: that pissed me off :p

:mad:I hate those who quit on the last ball. So what i do in the next match against them i purposley defend every ball and quit on the last ball to take revenge. :banana2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread