Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
mpg

I made 660/5 in a T20 match, and he was 98/9 in 15overs when he quit...
Very disappointing:facepalm:facepalm it is, second time i managed to score above 600..

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
kushalsukhija

he was to chase 302 and his score was 27/6 when he quit...

If you post another 600+ score I'll stop believing you! :p
Oh and on another note, I'd love to play against you! And I'll only quit If I'm losing really really badly! :)

If you post another 600+ score I'll stop believing you! :p
Oh and on another note, I'd love to play against you! And I'll only quit If I'm losing really really badly! :)

It was just that the game was running 100% smoothly, so it was very easy to hit sixes on every ball, especially if its a fast bowler, and he bowled me 16 overs by his fast bowlers and 4 by spinners...

and pm when u come online, we'll have a match...

smitzek
was playing a test match had him all out for 70 in response I was 190/3 when he quit
leitendust
I was 24 in 1 over n he quit

fizzys786

Last edited:
"BIHARI_BRAVES" is another quitter..he ran off after he tried everything with his bowling to stop my sixes against him :laugh:D

mpg

I made 660/5 in a T20 match, and he was 98/9 in 15overs when he quit...
Very disappointing:facepalm:facepalm it is, second time i managed to score above 600..

660? did you take any real enjoyment in playing this game ! i wouldnt scoring at over 30 an over, bit fishy to me

Lee-guy

Quit when he lost his last wicket,get the feeling he was lee-boy in disguise.:mad:

"deadman79" is another quitter..

he ran away after i scored 213runs in 10 ovrs n in reply he was at 40/8 even when i was bowling with spinners n top order batsmen :mad:

660? did you take any real enjoyment in playing this game ! i wouldnt scoring at over 30 an over, bit fishy to me

Well not actually, even i got bored hitting every ball for six, but firstly the game was running 100% lag free and he was bowling again and again same delivery, so cant stop hitting them for six....

Naval_Boss on ps3

Quit for the 2nd time on me and has quit on a few of my friends as well. Avoid like the plague, all this guy does is slog with the tailenders first and usually I get him 4-5 down for less than 20 runs and he quits

@Sam91

sorry bro cuz of light fluctuation, modem got restarted :(

if u wan't then v can arrange another match in which u can chase that total..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread