Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol bruv. Bet u re sick of playing against all dis losers:facepalm

yeah..exactly :doh :p

a player who's completing a match even after playing badly is much better then other player who is good in this game but always quit before losing..:facepalm

I just bought the game yesterday and straight away went for Online match. The dude hammered 156 against me in 10 overs. I didn't even know how to catch and didn't even know about bowling controls. I dropped like 10 catches. I was allout at 60 something in reply (4-5 batsmen were runout :D), but I didn't quit because I don't care for Online rankings. Anyone wants to play a good match then let me know the timing. I won't quit even if I am loosing badly.

"veru" is a quitter..he ran away when i needed just 4-5runs in 6overs to win..

Hey man. I just tried to join your game. To be honest I was just testing wether my game would play inline again after re-installing so I wasn't quitting on you or anything. We should play a proper game sometime!:)

Hey man. I just tried to join your game. To be honest I was just testing wether my game would play inline again after re-installing so I wasn't quitting on you or anything. We should play a proper game sometime!:)

Oi Dutch me old mate , you back form the summer vacations ? Aaah enjoying the pleasures of sunbathing on a warm December morning ...... NICE ! ( While I get to freeze my arse off ) .

Oi Dutch me old mate , you back form the summer vacations ? Aaah enjoying the pleasures of sunbathing on a warm December morning ...... NICE ! ( While I get to freeze my arse off ) .

Ha ha! Kabooka my man! How are you? Why dont you put on some trousers if your arse is freezing off!!:D I have reinstalled Ashes 09 to play online again. Will I see you there one time????:)

Ha ha! Kabooka my man! How are you? Why dont you put on some trousers if your arse is freezing off!!:D I have reinstalled Ashes 09 to play online again. Will I see you there one time????:)

Man what can i do ? My woman keeps on pulling em down. On another note i could use some of that famous Kiwi Ass Cream ( heard it works wonders for people from down under when used down under ) .

kiwi-icecream2.jpg

These days I play very rarely, that too offline with the BETA 2 patch. Who knows , we may see each other in the future.

Take Care Amigo

yaa i saw that u just entered that game n then left it within a minute..i won't call some1 a quitter even before selecting a team..lol :D

we will play a proper match whenever u'll have time :)

111diablo111 added 17 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

"audi_a4" is a quitter..

yaa i saw that u just entered that game n then left it within a minute..i won't call some1 a quitter even before selecting a team..lol :D

we will play a proper match whenever u'll have time :)

111diablo111 added 17 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

"audi_a4" is a quitter..

Hey, diablo want to try now?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread