Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think server got down.

ohkk we will play again :)

Lmao at the Img name-Diablo quited:laugh

yeah i saw that too..rofl :rtfl..at that time i needed a bit less then 6RPO, singles were enough for me with just an odd boundary to release some pressure, only a stupid can quit a match from that stage :laugh

Last edited:
y2ky2k
by far the most irritating quitter I have played against. Started a test match with him batting first he was 19/8 when I get the disconnected message. I sent him a message asking if he quit but he said it was connection error so we played another game.

In the 1st innings he got all out for 25 when I started batting after every ball he paused the game for 20 seconds each time i asked what it was he sent the lame message "changing field". Wasted my 2 hours in which he had only bowled 10 overs and got creamed for 200/0 after which the ass quit and this time there was no response to my did u quit PM

Another QUITTER

TG11 In pursuit of 118 he quitted when he was 18/8

Attachments

• TG11 Quitter.JPG
    TG11 Quitter.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 3
111diablo111 added 10 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

"invalidvirus" quit after losing toss in first match n when he won toss n selected to bat then also he quit after his 8th wicket got down near about 14-15runs :p

Last edited:

"invalidvirus" quit after losing toss in first match n when he won toss n selected to bat then also he quit after his 8th wicket got down near about 14-15runs :p

bleh sounds like a proper noob:D

sameer_st added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Sharad is a quitter.

No points for guessing what line you were bowling to him. :p

Some just like to bat!

Nice field, I don't normally side with quitter but I can see why he did.

Well the first match he played with me i played with the normal field and he played with the field you are mentioning(The Custom Field) yet i was able to score 89 chasing 120 or something and in the second match he again went for the same custom field and in response i also had to set Custom field to show him how stupid and unrealistic it is to play with these kind of fields & he was about to lose when he quitted

And i am sorry to say that some people here back quitters.

Last edited:
Its not about backing Quitters , rather about employing an unrealistic field setting that no one likes to play with. If he used a crappy field that you didnt like in the first place, you should have just not played with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread