Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about backing Quitters , rather about employing an unrealistic field setting that no one likes to play with. If he used a crappy field that you didnt like in the first place, you should have just not played with him again.

Sounds like you haven't played online for ages.:doh This days barely you could find anyone who puts a realistic field setting and bowl decently.:facepalm Most of em just plays like a dumb****, which is very pathetic to say the least.

"gajani" lost his memory n decided to quit after i smashed him 5 consecutive sixes in a laggy match :D :laugh

lalindra-is a quitter

Attachments

• lalinda.jpg.JPG
    lalinda.jpg.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
  • lalinda2.jpg.JPG
    lalinda2.jpg.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 4
  • lalindra3.jp3.JPG
    lalindra3.jp3.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
I have played him 7-8 times and he never quit despite losing :what

then may be i have to play with him again to make any final decision against him as the circumstances on which our game ended was very doubtful & were clearly suggesting me as he quit purposely..

arshi
another quitter.. was playing a test match with him, he quit as soon as he lost his last wickt on 45...

Attachments

• arshi.JPG
    arshi.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 5
then may be i have to play with him again to make any final decision against him as the circumstances on which our game ended was very doubtful & were clearly suggesting me as he quit purposely..

did he quit on you, when you were bawt to win ? then I should avoid playing against him next time

VHG4u and paramartha- both are quitter. some noob plays with star team, still cant defeat Bangladesh..sigh:facepalm

Attachments

• Vh4gUmafuka !!.JPG
    Vh4gUmafuka !!.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 2
  • paramatha****.JPG
    paramatha****.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread