Online Quitting - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This list just goes on and on. to be fair i think most of the people here don't bother with this game anymore. If they want to play online they set up a little tournament amongst themselves. Played a couple of those myself and they can be fun.

Playing in private leagues or with friends is the best way to enjoy the game.

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
Playing in private leagues or with friends is the best way to enjoy the game.

i agree. some online players are not only quitters but cheaters too ! they will set up weird 'custom' fielding,i.e. bring all the fielders close to the wicket,inside the circle and bowl right into the pads,which is impossible to play !

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
It is not cheating. I like players coming up with different tactics that is so good about online play.

Those filed placing can be changed quickly if you smash them for a couple of lusty blows, it can be easy picking for runs.

sameer_st

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is not cheating. I like players coming up with different tactics that is so good about online play.

Those filed placing can be changed quickly if you smash them for a couple of lusty blows, it can be easy picking for runs.

it aint any easy when the game lag shitty bad and you gotta face all the fast bowlers:sarcasm

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gmohan

He quit as soon as i bowled him out for 74,he was chasing 84 to win.:eek:

Kabooka

International Cricketer
He quit as soon as i bowled him out for 74,he was chasing 84 to win.:eek:

So Sir, how are you ?

I guess the Arrowhead must be as sharp & the little arrows must be as playful as ever.

But we seriously must do something about these quitters before you throw the controller or keyboard on the TV/Monitor & the missus decides that 'This is it' & she moves out with the little arrows. Before you know it she is gone & takes the house & car with her leaving you with the broken TV.

Heck it would be 'Nam all over again .

[This is just what happened to a fellow gamer playing FIFA 10 on Xbox Live & lemme tell you the man a'int happy with the broken TV]

Though im pretty sure you'd rather go out kill game or something , than throw the controller at the TV.

gougie

Club Cricketer
Got to post this one a_b786 him 279/9 20 overs, me 282/8 19.4 overs, he quit as soon as my batsmen started to celebrate, really poor player that quits when they loose a game like that, i was just about to send him a message about a great game, but that changed big time suprise, suprise, with no reply back, what a w@nker.:cutit

P

pcfan123

haha gougie a_b786 was the first person I ever played and the first quitter. The day I got the game I started a 2020 and he was the first to join and son of a bitch quit after being a few wickets down in the powerplay

x Punjabi Killa

Club Cricketer
it aint any easy when the game lag shitty bad and you gotta face all the fast bowlers:sarcasm

It is hard at the start but if you are patience enough and adjust your timing it will quickly change their line of attack.

I know there are a couple of top ranked players who use lag, 4 quicks and round the wicket wide tactics to win. ILinkinI is one of them, that is all he ever does. He bores you to death.

If winning is your only objective then you could use the same tactics with 4 pace bowlers.

x Punjabi Killa added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Nope its pretty easy to do so provided you are 'The Punjabi Killa' or Sunny Deol or Dhammi Paaji .

Hello to you too!

Last edited:

gougie

Club Cricketer
haha gougie a_b786 was the first person I ever played and the first quitter. The day I got the game I started a 2020 and he was the first to join and son of a bitch quit after being a few wickets down in the powerplay

Hey mate i had seen him on lilas,s quitters list, but the way he was batting i thought surley he wont quit, he smashed me all over i didnt know where to bowl next, ive just looked and the guy has replyed on psn,"u fu@king cheat, u slowed ur connection" wtf is this guy all about.:facepalm

P

pcfan123

I sent him a message too back in the day. He is part of the 786 club. Anytime you see that tag, you can be assured it will be a quitter.

lilas11

Club Cricketer
Rayyz is a quitter.. I scored 178 in 10 overs in response he was 26/5 in 4 overs when he quit
liamhufc is a quitter.. scored 180/1 in 8 overs when he quit... had sent him a no quitting message before the game to which he replies aftyer quitting.. "cant guarantee that" what a pri**

Last edited:

TangoCharlie

School Cricketer
I noticed there were many quitters last weeks. Why? the schools were on holiday!!

It is frustrating after you have worked hard bowing ten or twenty overs and as soon as you come into bat, a few boundaries later and the connection goes dead!!

My latest quitters list is coming soon!!!

TangoCharlie added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

i agree. some online players are not only quitters but cheaters too ! they will set up weird 'custom' fielding,i.e. bring all the fielders close to the wicket,inside the circle and bowl right into the pads,which is impossible to play !

There must be a way to score against this! Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread