Quit is also the past tense.

Quitted is not a word, please stop saying that

P

pcfan123

It was not specifically directed at you, you can untwist your panties now

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there anyone whom AC09 ID is Naveed14?
I had tight match going on with him in the end i lost by 3 wickets and few bowls remaining as he hit the four my internet got disconnected i am so sorry naveed if you are here I apologize to you i swear i didn't quit i keep record of all my matches i counted that match in my loses sorry mate.

MarkusRay

School Cricketer
Killyou he quit on my thrice after losing the toss because he always wants to bat first. 4th time i just started with him for confirmation I won the toss again and I chose to bowl then he didn't quit so be aware of him.

Sid_rocker is also a loser

D

Dutch

This list just goes on and on. to be fair i think most of the people here don't bother with this game anymore. If they want to play online they set up a little tournament amongst themselves. Played a couple of those myself and they can be fun.

Lee1981

International Coach
This list just goes on and on. to be fair i think most of the people here don't bother with this game anymore. If they want to play online they set up a little tournament amongst themselves. Played a couple of those myself and they can be fun.

this thread is becoming the broken record of planetcricket.
Players quit and will always quit so accept it because it is made so easy to do so on this pony game, when there is no punishment why will players stop?
Just dont play online which in that case means the game is unplayable so stop whinging and put up with it.
This thread aint gonna stop it....

D

Dutch

Players quit and will always quit so accept it because it is made so easy to do so on this pony game, when there is no punishment why will players stop?
Just dont play online which in that case means the game is unplayable so stop whinging and put up with it.

The interesting thing about this thread is that the same quitters names keep popping up, only they are "discovered" by people who have yet to find out what this game is about......it could be an excellent social study tool!:p

alioz

Club Cricketer

Fairenough.....but you need to understand that its a way for people to take out their furstration on this forum. i havent played ashes for months and then i played a game and someone quitted on me. i was angry, and i wrote a little message on this forum. Beleive it or not, i felt better. So was it worth it, yes it was. :)

Hamil

School Cricketer
All the following have quit on me in the past three days:
gagster_7, SAMEER11, craigstevens1978, EVS785, yauz007, stuart_976, blade32154, muni09, gamefreak0510, abz-0007, chubbz1229 (who was the worst as he quit after we just finished a thrilling game that came down the the second last ball which i ended up winning by 9 runs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread