Online thread

I made a separate thread for Indian users but now its missing. Was it moved? Was it deleted? I thought it would be merged in this one, but cant find it even through search option, can anyone please help? :(

can any1 tell me how to play online please..i keep getting unable to access server and something else (not exactly the way its written i think) but please i really want to play online i get invitations and everything else but cant play

I have bought the game yesterday, have played some matches online but most of then cheaters.:banana2

Is any body interested to play full match search for yamaha19.

had a 20/20 online match with kulch yesterday. Well he beat me very convincingly. I was 71 all out and he made it in 6 overs with 10 wickets in hand. However, i do like to say that i understand its ok to change ball position last second but changing lenth i am not comfortable with. also to keep on doing circles up and down before you ball seems unfair aswell. Maybe its just me and everyone thinks its ok to do so and in that case i need to practice more.

anyway we do need to have a rematch in a weeks time as i need to practice and will get you.

Yeah good game Alioz, you?ll get used to the moving cursor

It keeps good batters from scoring at 10 rpo

Besides, I didn?t move it much at all??..i am a saint compared to some people....... mine is under control, and not going everywhere like the aliens have landed?I know where its going and use the right delivery accordingly

can any1 tell me how to play online please..i keep getting unable to access server and something else (not exactly the way its written i think) but please i really want to play online i get invitations and everything else but cant play

Dude create a match and then wait for someone to join. If it works and you can play then i think all is well on your side. Becoz even i cant invite and accept invitations. But i have managed to play online by creating matches and waiting for a random guy to join. :)

Dude create a match and then wait for someone to join. If it works and you can play then i think all is well on your side. Becoz even i cant invite and accept invitations. But i have managed to play online by creating matches and waiting for a random guy to join. :)

same here, i can only host, i usually wait and keep kicking people out of my room until i see someone i recognize. Has worked for me so far

I made a separate thread for Indian users but now its missing. Was it moved? Was it deleted? I thought it would be merged in this one, but cant find it even through search option, can anyone please help? :(

Can any Admin/MOD please help. :noway

Do we have difficulty level for online matches. I played few matches and average run rate is 15 RPO. I tried to host a match i didnt find any option to set the difficulty level

Last edited:
Do you we have difficulty level for online matches. I played few matches and average run rate is 15 RPO. I tried to host a match i didnt find any option to set the difficulty level

No. I think its normal by default.

My online experience - just now

Played a mate who just got the game, had a game the other night, perfect but only 5 overs so both thought it was a bit like baseball

Had 20 overs this time. My innings (batting) was fine, the minute his batting innings started the bowling went laggy, too laggy to even play. No conditions had changed, no computers on in either house. but SOMETHING had changed in the game!

We sacked that off and had a 5 over game, no problems while i bowled first, or for the first 2 overs of my batting, but in the 3rd over the batter going left bug: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/ashes-cricket-2009-forum/batsmen-shuffling-left-automatically-58021.html......... kicked in.*

It was an OK game, but little things are annoying me now, exactly the same as PES 2009. I swear gamemakers never used to be this sloppy, its like they're not capable of making solid games anymore.

*This is NOT my pad, I have played on 4 pads, 2 old and 2 new

Online game lags too much

Hey guys, i have got this problem. When I play vs AI the game works perfectly smooth without any lag but as soon as I enter online mode the game speed reduces considerably.

Also the game hangs for a moment when the bowler is about to bowl which ruins the whole fun and screws the timing. :crying

Is there any way to run the game a lil smoother in the online mode ??? :help

Huge inswingers / outswingers online

Guys,

Maybe i'm missing something obvious, but I played online the other night and the opponent was getting immense swing (in and out), i'm talking where the ball moves accross 2 ft in the air !!.
When I play against the AI I can never generate swing like this....what am I missing ? Or was that person taking some kind of advantage ?

Can understand your problem?

Does your game lag during online mode and what is your internet speed?

Users who are viewing this thread