Only ODI: Ireland v England

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Denly gone for 67, good effort! Time for that Wright-Gashid partnership I mentioned earlier :D

Lee, you're wrong. Collingwood's horrible to watch. Fact. ;)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Denly took his time to get that 50. I hope Ireland manage to keep the run rate low in these next 10 overs. I reckon England will finish on 210/8 rather optimistic of me.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Wright's awesome. Should definitely play in the series. Much more reliable hitter than Dimi 'I've done it twice in my whole career but the Sky team still bum me' Masceranhas.

Edit: Bugger. Knew that'd happen. Sorry for jinxing you Wrighty :p

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Wright's gone, kickass, Ireland still have a chance!

Edit: Oh wait Swann in next maybe not.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
The poms are a bit hungover me thinks.

I don't think so. I'd feel safe to say that the pitch can't be too good considering the slow scoring of all our batsmen bar Wright. I'd bet that 200 will be enough. If it's swinging then Bresnan and Sidebottom will run riot with the new ball, if it turns then Swanny and Gash'll be in business and Wright's going to take a 5fer. I'm not worried.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Luke Wright slogs a quick 36. That will probably be good enough to keep him in the team for the series against Australia.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Oh ffs Ireland how hard can it be to get Tim Bresnan out :doh

Sureshot

Executive member
Luke Wright slogs a quick 36. That will probably be good enough to keep him in the team for the series against Australia.

Too damn right he should be in for the whole series, he's been in very good form this year with both bat and ball.

Users who are viewing this thread