Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Pakistan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good batting by Pakistan :cheers

btw i have shown u how to work with imageshak but u neither thanked nor gave me reps :mad.Always thank the person who helps ;)

gamerkid22 said:
good batting by Pakistan :cheers

btw i have shown u how to work with imageshak but u neither thanked nor gave me reps :mad.Always thank the person who helps ;)

whoa man, im a bit busy with work and the story at the moment, i was going 2 give u reps but i just didnt get enough time....reps4u
:D

20 Over Mark

Salman Butt and Shoaib Malik have made a 102 run first wicket partnership at the 20 over mark in the 1st ODI between Pakistan and South Africa. Pakistan are going along smoothly with 4-5 runs an over with 10 wickets left in hand.

paksc20overs1yv.png
sm5re.jpg
sb5nb.jpg

The South African bowling hasn't seemed to affect these two openers at all.Pollock has been very economical, Ntini and Kallis are going fine, Boje has been restricted to only one over at the moment but Van der Wath has been absolutely smashed everywhere with figures of 0/42.

rsabwl20overs7ga.png
20051230ntini3gn.jpg

Pakistan are 0-102 after 20 overs.

Last edited:
Butt's 50

Salman Butt has gotten his half-century after 105 balls in the 31st over with Shoaib Malik on 85 (93) looking for a century.

s507lv.png
hw16br.png
hw27po.png

Pakistan are 0-147 after 31 overs.

Malik's Century

Shoiab Malik's century has finally come after 121 balls with 17 fours and 3 sixes in the peak of the 39th over.

s1009wf.png
hw14lm.png
hw22aw.png

After Malik got his century, he smashed Kallis's last ball of the over for a six over square leg adding 4 sixes to his innings.

Pakistan are 0-197 after 40 overs.

Last edited:
test (the hardest)

EDIT: All of the milestones (50's and 100's) were made by the CPU, I just started them off.

Last edited:
Double Breakthroughs!!

Just when Butt thought he would get his century, Boje striked using a great slower ball which landed in front of his pads and resulted in Butt edging it right back to the Boje in panic.

buttout986im.png
cbboje8ot.png

Younis Khan is the next man in for Pakistan. Boje bowled a great quicker ball but was hit for a six over fine leg. Next ball, Boje bowled the same ball which got Butt out. This time around Khan tried to slog it over fine leg like the previous ball but was caught by Ntini on the fine leg boundary for only 6. Inzamam-Ul-Haq will be the next man in.

khanout61qm.png
cntini7wv.png

Pakistan are 2-274 aafter 47 overs.

madmick96 said:
ill also give reps if u think Pakistan can make 300+ (im playing with South Africa)
I think Pakistan will make 300+
Where are the reps :mad

:p

I think Pakistan will go over 300+ :p..

They are batting strongly!!! So 300 shd be easily gettable!!!

Pakistan will go over 300 !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread