Pakistan in Sri Lanka

akthat auyb under 19 bowler look alot like mathew hogard to me

Pak_cricketer said:
Malik is a very good player.. Allrounder, who can bat anywhere and bowl anywhere in the order. He came last on his debut as a bowler and became a batsman, who now comes in at 3.
He's an opener in tests, and has done a decent job opening with Salman Butt.

First match is on Wednesday 15th March. Which is already after eight days from now.

Hope the team Plays Imran Farhat.

Usy, I think it good to not use the super sub, I mean its going soon anyway.
By the way, Yasir Hameed is better than Imran Farhat ;)

Woo Woo watch out, Yasir Hammed can't bat, he scored 50's and 100's when he was new in team, ohh seen that edge , ohh Yasir out for a duck again :D.

EDIT: Just don't compare both players, because Yasir goes in one of my "Worst Players Ever" List.

LOL usy,you're kind of right but Hameed was one of Pakistan's best players in the 2004 one day series against India.

Anyway, I think that someone needs to give Butt a kick up the backside, he makes important scores very sporadically and if he scores a hundred in one game he rarely makes even a decent score in the rest of the games. Still he is probably the more composed out of all the opening options for pakistan.

Yeah, I as said too, Yasir WAS good when he came new, but Imran Farhat is still up for his job, He just needs to play some more matches with team, and Salman is turning into a better fielder in the team BTW, i'd still keep him in the team.

'Fluky' players, what are you talking about? Maybe leaving Irshad in Pakistan is a good move, this way he can benefit from Waqar at the academy as waqar will not travel with the team it makes sense to see Sami, Irshad etc benefit from him personally.

MohdIrshaad said:
Mohd Irshad is not picked for Lanka tour, on top fluky players like Farhat,Rao and Butt got the nod.

God save Pak cricket !
What are you talking about, are you really a Pakistani ?, God save You, what do you exactly mean by "fluky", and you are just after "Mohd Irshaad"... :rolleyes:

usy said:
What are you talking about, are you really a Pakistani ?, God save You, what do you exactly mean by "fluky", and you are just after "Mohd Irshaad"... :rolleyes:

Now that Shoaib Akhtar's career is comming to end (he won't make it now after knee surgery, even the reports after surgery are bad) and that Mohd Sami is dropped coz of bad performence Pak badly need a express fast bowler in the team, otherwise our team is just packed with medium pacer.

India has 3 or 4 tearaway express fats bowlers comming up (Munaf Patel,Srisanth, VRS & Abid Nabi) in contrast Pak hopes depends on just Irshaad.If Irshad doesn't make to tyo national team, then all pace attack would be nothing but embaresment.

Users who are viewing this thread