Pakistan in Sri Lanka

usy said:
What are you talking about, are you really a Pakistani ?, God save You, what do you exactly mean by "fluky",

Criticism shouldn't be mixed with patriotism. If i'm criticizing Farhat then its coz i want a better opener for Pak team and not someone as dumb as Farhat who has a habit of throwing his wkt after a good start.

Why is Hameed out of the team?? Answer me? He was suppose to be our number one candidate for Indian series , but wasn't able to play in the test matches as he developed Typhoid Fever.Now the number one candidate is out of team for "no reason" and his place is taken by none other than Farhat.

Farhat may score some run against Lankan team as their attack is not great and they don't have a world class bowler like Irfan Khan Pathan, but he will be a loser in the long run. Come to think he might even fail to fare well in Lanka as he will throw his wkt away after a good start.

MohdIrshaad said:
Now that Shoaib Akhtar's career is comming to end (he won't make it now after knee surgery, even the reports after surgery are bad) and that Mohd Sami is dropped coz of bad performence Pak badly need a express fast bowler in the team, otherwise our team is just packed with medium pacer.

India has 3 or 4 tearaway express fats bowlers comming up (Munaf Patel,Srisanth, VRS & Abid Nabi) in contrast Pak hopes depends on just Irshaad.If Irshad doesn't make to tyo national team, then all pace attack would be nothing but embaresment.

dude grow upy you will find alot of pathan and munaf in pak streets
oh is irfan is fast bowler i dont thin so :D
pak bowling will destroy only in your dreams

ilooks like to me that irshad is your father in law

Last edited:
waqar younis said:
dude grow upy you will find alot of pathan and munaf in pak streets
oh is irfan is fast bowler i dont thin so :D
pak bowling will destroy only in your dreams

ilooks like to me that irshad is your father in law

LOL @ ur first statement, i thought you would have learnt something from Javed miandad, who made a similar statement about the legendary Irafan and later had to deny that he ever gave the statement and ended up as a laughing stock.

And as for Irshad being my father in law, then maybe Waqar Younis is your husband..LOL

MohdIrshaad said:
LOL @ ur first statement, i thought you would have learnt something from Javed miandad, who made a similar statement about the legendary Irafan and later had to deny that he ever gave the statement and ended up as a laughing stock.

And as for Irshad being my father in law, then maybe Waqar Younis is your husband..LOL

you seariously need to go to maental hospistan for your barian check up

Last edited:
oh irfan and munaf is fast bowlers u loll.Javed miandad say right thing about irfan pathan,that type of bowlers u found in every street of karachi and lahore ok
pathan is not a special bowler,only wasim akram mada a pathan.Great wasim made a pathan to a fine bowler.so pathan is not learnt from hsi mistakes.he learnt from wasim tricks ok.

oh irfan and munaf is fast bowlers u loll.Javed miandad say right thing about irfan pathan,that type of bowlers u found in every street of karachi and lahore ok
pathan is not a special bowler,only wasim akram mada a pathan.Great wasim made a pathan to a fine bowler.so pathan is not learnt from his mistakes.he learnt from wasim tricks ok.

Inzy is best said:
pathan is not a special bowler,only wasim akram mada a pathan.Great wasim made a pathan to a fine bowler.so pathan is not learnt from hsi mistakes.he learnt from wasim tricks ok.

Whoever made him good is irrerevent, fact remains he is good now.Every sportsman do learn something from great players, so if Irfan learnt something from Waseem, then its not surprising.

And if Pathan and Munaf are in the street of Karachi and Lahore, then why aren't they picked for the team and players like Rao, Yasir Arafat and Rana being picked despite them being big failures ???? And why did Miandad retract his statement if he was right in the first place??????????????

Last edited:
MohdIrshaad said:
Whoever made him good is irrerevent, fact remains he is good now.Every sportsman do learn something from great players, so if Irfan learnt something from Waseem, then its not surprising.

And if Pathan and Munaf are in the street of Karachi and Lahore, then why aren't they picked for the team and players like Rao, Yasir Arafat and Rana being picked despite them being big failures ???? And why did Miandad retract his statement if he was right in the first place??????????????

Mods look the Topic is Pakistan Tour of Sri Lanka, and do you see that anywhere their ^^,

+ MI, why don't you think Positive, and lets talk about the topic of this thread.

MohdIrshaad said:

dude just like we have found bowlers like asif we will find some more bowler like him or may be even better than him in streets of karachi

there are some good bolwers in pak under 19 who will kick india in the future

there names are anwar and jamshed ;)

Last edited:
Come on Murli! Lets get couple more wickets.

Please can you keep this argument off Planetcricket. If you wish to debate it away from these forums or even on CricketWeb thats fine but any further discussion will lead to you both being banned from this forum.

If you feel you have proof of account faking please PM an admin with it instead of bringing it up on the forum and we will investigate it by looking at the IP addresses, email addresses etc.

If any action then needs to be taken we will do so and inform people concerned.

Click here if you need to PM me about it.

Ste

Users who are viewing this thread