Pakistan in Sri Lanka

waqar younis said:
you seariously need to go to maental hospistan for your barian check up

you need to go to elementary school...to learn to write and talk in english.

pathan is not a special bowler,only wasim akram mada a pathan.Great wasim made a pathan to a fine bowler.so pathan is not learnt from his mistakes.he learnt from wasim tricks ok.

all based on prejudice, isn't it?

Pathan is a bowler, within his own right. Bowing at 75-83MPH won't make you a bad bowler, if so...Pollock and McGrath can be put under the same umbrella.

I think Pak. have a fairly balanced team, some youngsters and it'll be a interesting contest. This might be the time they want to experiment a bit, especially in the ODI's. It might be a close contest, if they play clever against Murali and Bandara.

cricket lover you seariously need to go to irfan home to suck his what ever
my english is just fine you dont need to worry about me even americans dont know how to speak and write proper english

Last edited:
waqar younis said:
cricket lover you seariously need to go to irfan home to suck his what ever
my english is just fine you dont need to worry about me even americans dont know how to speak and write proper english

I said keep the personal attacks off the forum. A little advice, if you're going to pick someone up on their use of English, it's not a good idea to do it in a post that features one seriously bad spelling mistake, along with at least 13 grammar errors.

Could somebody explain to me the logic behind two-test series? This is the third one Pakistan will play in a year and a half. Let's look at the results of the two other series:

• Sri Lanka in Pakistan (2004): Series drawn 1-1
  • Pakistan in West Indies (2005): Series drawn 1-1

See a pattern there?

I agree. Whats the point of two test series, may be three. Its a clear disadvantage, even when coming to rankings, to play just two tests.

Even NZ vs WI series is a three-test one....

PCB and Sri Lanka Cricket need to get their act right, last Pakistan VS Sri Lanka series was a 1-1 draw as they only played 2 tests.

How about the number of ODI's? Only three ODI's. The first team to lose the first ODI is under serious pressure.

A lot of Indians supporting Pakistan. Didn't expect that. :rolleyes:

thats a good thing, but some Indians get mad when i try support them :( as seen on India Vs England thread, but anyway lets have a blaster series Pakistan.

ZexyZahid said:
A lot of Indians supporting Pakistan. Didn't expect that. :rolleyes:
Common mate I'll always support u guys if you were not playing against us.The reason behind this is that I am a big fan of Akhtar and Waqar Younis.
And you are getting it wrong that Indians don't support Pakistani's. I can say
that there are more fans of Akhtar and Afridi in India than Pakistan.U believe
it or not we guys(India and Pakistan) are cousion brothers.Bcoz of some people misunderstanding b/w the common man has increased.
:cheers

Didn't know that. Anyway thanks for the support. ;) Although I know some really anti-Pakistani Indians. On the hand I know some of the Muslims support Pakistan. And some of the supporters not only Muslim.

And some trouble already in Sri Lanka.

Mix-up disrupts Pakistan training
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/slvpak/content/story/240684.html

Positive thing is that Waqar Younis was bowling to some Sri Lankan local team players. These guys must have been delighted. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread