Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Wahindiawah said:
Kumble has taken 500 hundred wkts in test match, also he doesn't give up 8-9 runs per over in each and every OD match unlike Kaneria.

Kachra should better with Kaneria.The guy has limited talent, plz don't insult Kumble by comparing him with a joker like Kaneria
If u guys are talking about Lagaan's Kachra then he is better than both Kumble and Kaneria. :D

Wahindiawah said:
Kumble has taken 500 hundred wkts in test match, also he doesn't give up 8-9 runs per over in each and every OD match unlike Kaneria.

Kachra should better with Kaneria.The guy has limited talent, plz don't insult Kumble by comparing him with a joker like Kaneria

kaneria was the most impressive bowler against england
he is the match winng bowler for pak
he once got lara out on duck and won the match for pak

kaneria will also take 600 wickets one day nothing new
think kumble had taken more wickets than him because kumle made his debut like 17 years ago

danish is just new to internationa cricket
so far danish taken like 148 wickets only in 34 maches
talk about kumble what happen to him when he tours out side of continent lol

Last edited:
waqar younis said:
kaneria was the most impressive bowler against england
he is the match winng bowler for pak

All the foll bowlers have been impressive against Eng.

Akhtar,Rana Naveed,Asif,Danish..... Munaf,Kumble,Sreesanth.

Point is nearly everyone is doing well against them as their batting is very weak!!

Wahindiawah said:
All the foll bowlers have been impressive against Eng.

Akhtar,Rana Naveed,Asif,Danish..... Munaf,Kumble,Sreesanth.

Point is nearly everyone is doing well against them as their batting is very weak!!
Stop this topic here,it will never going to end Kumble and Kaneria both of them are playing well for their respected countries. :rolleyes:

waqar younis said:
kaneria will also take 600 wickets one day nothing new

Those were at domestic level, doesn't count atall, at Int level he's all time great failure in OD history... he can actually break the Aussie World record of more than 100 runs in ten overs held by MICK LEWIS!!

gaurav_indian said:
Stop this topic here,it will never going to end Kumble and Kaneria both of them are playing well for their respected countries. :rolleyes:

Allright i'm stopping it as it heads nowhere.

Back to Pak vs Sl series.

Wahindiawah said:

Lion??? sorry but since hwen have been p-ussy cats been known as lions in Pak??

and scoring 29 runs in an over doesn't make one great, its the consistency which is the key.

And it doesn't satisfy me atall (my prediction about the series) i'm very much worried about the sad state of Pak cricket and the rapid decline of cricket in Pak.

lol you sariously look like enemy of afrdi
watch those ndos below then you will know alot about him

* LINKS REMOVED - DO NOT PROVIDE LINKS *
* TO COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL *

especially watch last afrdi show agianst kumle
lol afrdi said to kumble bowl me i will hit you out of the park lol brother

i will also not talk about kaneria and kumbe any more in this thread
both are good
both doing fine job for there countries thanks

Last edited:
Yaar, all this talk about Afridi,Kaneria and Kumble is boring, stop comapring them.

Lets talk just about the topic.

Do you think that Inzi will catch anything in Sl beside cold??

gaurav_indian said:
Cold in Sri Lanka ?:rtfl

In that case he will go hand empty handed and that too without an *excuse*

Might here this though

"Played good,were unlucky, dropped catches, umpiring was bad...."

Man this Waqar Younis Punis talks crap man. Don't even no how to write English then why bother posting.

Anyway I want SL to win the test series and ODI. Murli and Vaas will rip Pak apart. So as Bandara. SL should win easily so no problem for them.

vibs89 said:
Man this Waqar Younis Punis talks crap man. Don't even no how to write English then why bother posting.

Anyway I want SL to win the test series and ODI. Murli and Vaas will rip Pak apart. So as Bandara. SL should win easily so no problem for them.
How easy was that for u to say that Sri Lanka will win against Pakistan very
easily?Murli,Vaas and Bandara they will rip Pakistan :rtfl
Seriously lets see what happens on Pak and Sri Lanka?

Why are these guys arguing about nothing?

Vaas and Muralitharan are pretty good bowlers, but Sri Lankan's innings mostly depends on Jayasuriya and Sangakkara's battings. If they have a good start they can post a decent total. If not, Sri Lanka gets in trouble.

And Pakistani bowlers were really in form. Rana and Asif especially. Even Farhat got a lot of wickets recently in domestic competition.

Triple injury blow for Sri Lanka
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/slvpak/content/current/story/240771.html

Sri Lanka have suffered a triple blow ahead of their opening one-day international against Pakistan, on Friday, with Sanath Jayasuriya, Chaminda Vaas and Ruchira Perera being ruled out.

Last edited:
vibs89 said:

Sri Lanka gone "Rip" Pakistan, let me remind you this is not the jokes thread. :cheers
---
+ Reminding some people that this is a English Languge thread.

Last edited:
Trouble for Sri Lanka Vaas, Jayasuriya and Perrera are all out injured. Vaas and Jayasuriya especially are big blows. If they dont recover quick then SL will have a hard time relying on Sangakarra and Murali alone.

Kratz and Waqar Younis both going offtopic, and it's the 3rd time WY is. Please read the thread topic, and stop spamming.

Users who are viewing this thread