Pakistan in Sri Lanka

my predictions
afrdi will score 200 hundred in one day cricket in this series

just like he scored his fastet hunred against india and sl

highest wicket taker in test series kaneria and asif
in one day razzak and rana ;)

Last edited:
If Afridi can stay in that long :) He should have got it by now given he took less than 10 overs to get his fastest 100s. I can't see it happening.

waqar younis said:
my predictions

So this new player called Afrdi, who isn't even in the Pakistan squad and is yet to even play any match of note, is going to be a late call up to the Pakistan squad, and score 20000 runs in one innings?

Now I see why some people call you stupid.

andrew_nixon said:
So this new player called Afrdi, who isn't even in the Pakistan squad and is yet to even play any match of note, is going to be a late call up to the Pakistan squad, and score 20000 runs in one innings?

my prdiction always come true

are you indian, srilanka, ar austalian
go and worry about your own team
a team who an not even defend a total of
who the hell gave you right to get disagree on my prediction

Last edited:
Its amazing how many stupid people are 'contributing' to this thread. What's the point of saying Pakistan will thrash Sri Lanka or vice versa without justification, if you have relevant comments to make, make them. Otherwise I think people like 'wahindiawah' should just shut up.

waqar younis said:
my predictions

just like he scored his fastet hunred against india and sl

highest wicket taker in test series kaneria and asif
in one day razzak and rana ;)
And i see pigs flying, do you ?

Should be a decent series, with a comeback from Afridi and Shaoib, looking forward for the first ODI match that is on Friday.

andrew_nixon said:

Lol. Waqar your post doesn't even make sense to me. Now in your next post you'll say Danish is going to break record of Anil Kumble 10 Wickets in one inning. Lol :D

lol, and the thread name is not Waqar Younis.

waqar younis said:

What's a prdiction?

waqar younis said:
are you indian, srilanka, ar austalian

I am not Indian or Australian, nor am I the country of Sri Lanka.

waqar younis said:
go and worry about your own tram

I don't own a tram.

waqar younis said:
a team who an not even defend a total of

I think it's a safe bet that my team can defend a total of zero.

waqar younis said:
who the hell gave you right to get disagree on my prediction

Well if you're going to predict that a player who isn't even in the squad will score 20 thousand runs in one innings, you should expect people to disagree with it, and even call you stupid.

andrew_nixon said:
What's a prdiction?

I am not Indian or Australian, nor am I the country of Sri Lanka.

I don't own a tram.

I think it's a safe bet that my team can defend a total of zero.

Well if you're going to predict that a player who isn't even in the squad will score 20 thousand runs in one innings, you should expect people to disagree with it, and even call you stupid.

Lol :D :D :rtfl :rtfl. I like what you said that you don't own a tram. hahahah

waqar younis said:

Then how come you haven't come up with Pak losing the comming Lnkan series, the England tour and exiting the 2007 WC in the first round??

If you guys are done arguing about stupid ****, anybody else notice how Pakistan aren't scheduled to play any warm-up games?

nightprowler10 said:
If you guys are done arguing about stupid ****, anybody else notice how Pakistan aren't scheduled to play any warm-up games?

And i think they are happy about it.

Its better to go into the international match without having being defeated in the side games.

Wahindiawah said:
And i think they are happy about it.

Its better to go into the international match without having being defeated in the side games.
I disagree. Warm-up matches are very important as they help the visiting team get used to the conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread