Pakistan in Sri Lanka

No Farhat in Pak team, i guess "Usy" will commit suicide..LOL

SL winning the toss and batting first, lets see if Pak is able to post a good total or not.

Pakistan is batting first, Akmal is out now. Some werid reason all the sites are saying SL elected to bat first but they are bowling.

usy said:
You must have less Knowledge about Cricket, Andrew here a person to teach :p .

thats exactly why they are rating 7th in ODI and test, :rolleyes: or you just talking Bull's S*it ?

Hmmmmm seems like the team that's on 7th in ODI and Test are teaching a leasson to Pakistan! :p

Hondo said:
Hmmmmm seems like the team that's on 7th in ODI and Test are teaching a leasson to Pakistan! :p

Mate the way we are playing these days, i won't be surprise if even Bangladesh start teaching us a lesson!!

SL on Fire. Specially Maharoof Wow 180/7. Rassaq gone now Rana Naved in. SL shoulwd win this easy so there should be no problem for them if early wickets falls down for Sl then Pak might be in a good positio too.

Just three guys in Younus,Yousuf and Razzak played well, others were just pathetic!

I still don't understand as to why Akmal is being used as an opener, he should bat down the order and Younis should bat up the order.

I think Pak fell short of atleast 40-50 runs on this wkt.

MohdIrshaad said:
Just three guys in Younus,Yousuf and Razzak played well, others were just pathetic!

I still don't understand as to why Akmal is being used as an opener, he should bat down the order and Younis should bat up the order.

I think Pak fell short of atleast 40-50 runs on this wkt.
Razzaq? Razzak plays for Bangla don't he?

Pakistan scored 201/8 in their innings. It seems not much, but at the same ground the World Cup Under-19 was played. And we all know how much was scored there.

But it is now raining there, which is helping Sri Lanka.

And yes, Razzaq plays for Pakistan and Razzak for Bangladesh.

First ODI is abandoned after heavy rain.

Last edited:
Well thats not a very good start for the series, already only 3 odis and one has been washed out.............

It seems like Bob and Inzi will open with Afridi in the next game, exactly the thing I said before this first one dayer started. Anyway, the order really needs some shuffling, you cannot expect Akmal to open and then keep for fifty overs, defnitely something to be looked at.

Great stuff by the Lankans! Even though this match is abandoned, but this will give them confidence. Maharoof and other bowlers bowled beautifully. Pakistan played very poorly.

Damm the Manager :p.

I told everyone Kamran Akmal can't be a good opener.

He has done well in the past... You really can't judge someone who did very well opening in the Past, but has failed for 1 game..

Users who are viewing this thread