Pakistan in Sri Lanka

To the people who keep droning on about how Pakistan would've been humiliated if it weren't for the rain, we've bowled out teams under 200 several times with a weaker bowling attack, so to assume Pakistan would've been humiliated by Sri Lanka is utter idiocy IMO.

MohdIrshaad said:
What's wrong with that? i hate to see Pak lose but the way they are playing these days one can't be blamed for having low expectations from the team!!!
The way they're playing these days? People like you really ruin it for the rest of us. If somebody told me in November of 2005 that after playing 4 series against England and India, Pakistan will win 3 out of 4, I would've been very happy. I didn't like the way we played against India in the ODIs, but to talk about your team in that manner after they've given you so much to cheer about for almost a year is just plain pathetic.

Maybe I didn't say it here, but I'll say it again: Pakistan Under-19 vs India Under-19 was played in the same stadium.

I personally would have like to seen what the Pakistani bowling attack could do to the Sri Lankan batsmen.

Also Atapattu is ruled out.

Atapattu ruled out of entire series
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/slvpak/content/current/story/241190.html

Good news is that there are reserve days planned for the rest of the two ODI's.

Yes hopefully, some changes will be announced although it would be tough to make changes in the bowling because we didn't see the bowling portion.

Only first match was D/N! Match tomorrow is starting 04:00 GMT, 05:00 European Time
Geez why can't people use cricinfo??? :rolleyes:

usy said:
You support Pakistani Cricket team and hope them to loose, that is just wrong, no team supporter would do that, you eather are not a Pakistani, or one of those who thinks to criticize rather then thinking positive.

You clearly are messed up kid and can't think properly, i never HOPED that they lose, i fear and think that they will lose.There is a difference b/w the two do you understand that????

And my thinking is influenced by the poor form of Pak team and their messed up planning, clealr you have nothing to say about that, all you will say, "we will win,we will win" like teenage boys, who when end up on the losing side wonders "how did the best team in world lose??"

Yeah judge a person without knowing that person with just one comment you know about that person!!!! :clap :clap :clap :happy :happy :happy

Well Attapattu is also out with injury, he now joins the injured list (Jayasuria,Vaas and others) .

Pakistan now has the golden chance of beating " Lanka's B team". But even to beat the B team Pak will have to play good cricket.

My best wishes and prayers with Pak team.

anakwalajinn said:
Only first match was D/N! Match tomorrow is starting 04:00 GMT, 05:00 European Time
Geez why can't people use cricinfo??? :rolleyes:
chill out man, i did'nt do a murder or a crime their, you don't need to get that angry, just for the small mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Pakistan can't beat Sri Lanka now with out 4 of their players, they def need to be in 7th spot instead of Sri Lanka! :p

Users who are viewing this thread