Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Pak_cricketer said:
Its not a Day-night game, So it will start 4:00 GMT, right now it is 0:33 GMT. So it will Start 11:00 in Canada.

11 at night right? that makes it 8:00 pm in WA USA

Afridi is going to open with Butt in the second onedayers, this is what is mentioned in Jang Akbaar.Inzamam said that Pak have won nearly 80 percent of matches in which Afridi has opened taht were played in ASIA.

I don't think Afridi will be required to open in WC, so its not a long term solution, though it might work out for time being.Pak must sort out the opening pair, as soon as possible.

Pakistan have won the toss, and will bowl first.

APPEAL FIRST BALL FROM RANA! Not out

OUT! Easy catch for Yousuf

Kapugedera gone for 1! Great ball byRana Naved!

Pak should have taken a chance and given Tahir Khan a break in this match.The guy is an offbreak bowler, a handy batter and said to be a good fielder.

Who could be replaced?

Salman Butt made useful runs, and he can't be replaced.

Akmal, Malik, Yousuf, and Inzy select themselves. Razzaq and Afridi will always be in the team, unless some1 can bowl better and bat better. It would be unfair to drop a bowler, because they didn't get a chance. Maybe the 3rd ODI though!

Pakistan are of to a flyer excellent bowling i think its like 45-4 in 15 overs Sri Lankan batsman are struggling mind u one lbw decision for Sangakara was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay of i think the ump was pressurised

Ain't it great to see the ball dominating the bat again :)
150 won't be enough, in fact whatever SL get won't be enough. Pakistan batting lineup is way too strong plus SL don't have their star bowler in Vass.

aussie1st said:
Ain't it great to see the ball dominating the bat again :)

It sure is, everyone kept talking about that 450+ match, how great it was etc, but i for one felt dissapointed.ODI are becomming batters game with bowlers having little to do in it.

Users who are viewing this thread