Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka all out for 130! Good effort by Dilshan. Pakistan should win this with ease.

Yeah 131 is an easy target.

Pak performance was clinical but Lankan performed extremely poorly.I think they were missing 2 regular batter, which still is no justification for such a poor display.

Pakistani batting has not been in outstanding form either in the India series .
They were losing 4 or 5 wickets early most of the times on that batting beauties in Pakistan.
Sri Lanka still have a chance .

Go Inzy Go !

15-2 Pak ...Looks like this will be a close match and hopefully Pakistan will lose it

Shabhas! Bhage Raho! Lage Raho! :) [Well done, keep running, keep doing it!] :)
Stupid! Why the **** run like this if you have like RR of 2!!! =/
34-3......

If Pak loses this match then Sl should consider fielding their school kids against Pak in the next match.

lol...the ball is still seaming around a but but it's there own mistakes that cost them...
48-5

If Pakistan loses this match then INDIA will have to make some BOLD decisions regarding India-Pakistan matches, i will reveal that later after the match finishes.

What do you mean WahIndiaWah????
Hm, for crying out silently!!! :mad Why are they loosing wickets at such a stage??????? Anyway we still got Akmal! :D
InshAllah Pakistan will win! :)

anakwalajinn said:
What do you mean WahIndiaWah????
Hm, for crying out silently!!! :mad Why are they loosing wickets at such a stage??????? Anyway we still got Akmal! :D
InshAllah Pakistan will win! :)

NO they are going to lose, that to against Lankan B team

Murli is the key for Sri Lanka! He bowled 2 overs and medians, he still got 8 overs to bowl and you all know what can happen.

Wait and see WahIndiWah...
Pakistan are without Shoaib Akhtar..
Yeh missing 3 good players doesn't make them a B team.. =/
Akmal will win the match, just like he did in the THIRD TEST AGAINST INDIA!

Sorry for doubleposting, but this is worth it!!

So typical... I have been watching a game of a run rate og 2.50 in like 550 consecutive balls! =P And when the door bell rings I go to open, ofcourse nothing is going to happen. I come back and see Pakistan have won!

4........6..........4... Aint that unclyky?????

BUT CONGRATS TO ALL!!!!!!!

WahBhindiaWah HA HA HA HA Pakistan won then!!!

Users who are viewing this thread