Pakistan in Sri Lanka

aditya123 said:
Pakistani batting has not been in outstanding form either in the India series .
They were losing 4 or 5 wickets early most of the times on that batting beauties in Pakistan.
Sri Lanka still have a chance .

Go Inzy Go !
Even India would have got same kind of score on that Kind of pitch, that had nothing for the batsman, so that tell us Pakistan have done a good job, and certainly to keep the series going.

Well played Abdul Razzq, Mohmmmad Yousuf and Kamran Akmal. Again Pakistan fail with the openers, lets face it, it was as stupid to open with a player like Afridi in a pitch that has nothing for the batsman.

My line-up for the 3rd the Last ODI

Imran Farhat
Salman Butt
Shoaib Malik
Younis Khan
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Mohammad Yousuf
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzq
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Asif
Rana Naved

You need to have 2 openers, we can't hold Malik, Afridi or Kamran with Salman Butt, I know it effects the bowling.

Well what a game. Congrats to Pakistan and their fan. I'm disappointed that Sri Lanka lost, but they didn't bat to their potential. They really should have made a bigger total than that. Sangakara was un-lucky to have given out, that decision was awful. I'm sure Lankans will get their act together, they did play without 4 of their players including the captain. Can't wait for the next game!

a bit close game but Pakistan were always favourites with SL missing few batters.

It was a close game, but I got to admit altough Razzaq played slow, it was a good knock.

Its always good winning a game in Sri Lanka.

usy said:
Even India would have got same kind of score on that Kind of pitch, that had nothing for the batsman, so that tell us Pakistan have done a good job, and certainly to keep the series going.

Well played Abdul Razzq, Mohmmmad Yousuf and Kamran Akmal. Again Pakistan fail with the openers, lets face it, it was as stupid to open with a player like Afridi in a pitch that has nothing for the batsman.

My line-up for the 3rd the Last ODI

Imran Farhat
Salman Butt
Shoaib Malik
Younis Khan
Inzamam-ul-Haq
Mohammad Yousuf
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzq
Kamran Akmal
Mohammad Asif
Rana Naved

You need to have 2 openers, we can't hold Malik, Afridi or Kamran with Salman Butt, I know it effects the bowling.

I don't know what Rao did that he deserves to be dropped for the next game, His figures were great!

usy said:

India would have NEVER fared so poorly.

Razzak and Akmal did a GREAT job.

As for the team for next match, i would say,

Butt
Farhat
Malik
Inzamam
Younis
Yousuf
Faisal
Akmal
Razzak
Afridi
Asif.

With ten batsmen Pak are more likely to chase 200 run total.Farhat is already an opening allrounder in the eyes of Many, Pakistanis.Malik,Afridi can bowl too, so Pak have 5 bowlers who can bowl 50 overs.

That was a cool win for Pakistan! Good knock again by Abdur razzaq!

Why is Sri Lanka not fielding its 4 top players? Any reason? I dont know becoz I am not following this series. Just seeing the scores!

Its fine seeing such bowler's pitches. Afte that 434 run riot at Wanderers, the bowlers are already started fearing ODI's. Such pitches can give some balance to them!

saisrini80 said:
That was a cool win for Pakistan! Good knock again by Abdur razzaq!

Why is Sri Lanka not fielding its 4 top players? Any reason? I dont know becoz I am not following this series. Just seeing the scores!

Its fine seeing such bowler's pitches. Afte that 434 run riot at Wanderers, the bowlers are already started fearing ODI's. Such pitches can give some balance to them!

They all out injured mate. Attaputtu, Jayasuriya, Vass and Perera.

And Attapattu is out for the test series as well, which is major blow as I don't think Jayawardena is a good stand in Captain yet. He is getting better though!

Wahindiawah said:
India would have NEVER fared so poorly.

Razzak and Akmal did a GREAT job.

As for the team for next match, i would say,

Butt
Farhat
Malik
Inzamam
Younis
Yousuf
Faisal
Akmal
Razzak
Afridi
Asif.

With ten batsmen Pak are more likely to chase 200 run total.Farhat is already an opening allrounder in the eyes of Many, Pakistanis.Malik,Afridi can bowl too, so Pak have 5 bowlers who can bowl 50 overs.

5, there are 4 bowlers in that line-up, and I don't think that any of the bowlers deserve to be dropped.

i think this Pakistani squad is good but there batting order is not correct i think Pakistan have batting line like this:
Butt
Malik
Younis
Inzi
Yousaf
Afridi
Razzaq
Akmal
Rana
Rao/Umer Gul
Asif

aziz_4_ever2003 said:
i think this Pakistani squad is good but there batting order is not correct i think Pakistan have batting line like this:
Butt
Malik
Younis
Inzi
Yousaf
Afridi
Razzaq
Akmal
Rana
Rao/Umer Gul
Asif

it doesn't matter what the batting order is in the tests. they wont have the chance of seeing the undisputed God of spin (MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIIII) off for 10 overs. he will keep bowling and killing pakistan!

^^^

Hahahahahahah you are funny man! :D
I don't know about tests.
But he was not a threat during the first 2 ODIS? =/
Also he didn't get a wicket.
He got hit for 99 runs and no wickets against Australia (10 overs)
I think a couple of months ago? :p
Ofcourse every bowler is great when he has his better days!
Kaneria can ****** up the hole Lankan batting squad if he is in the right form that day! =/
For instance when he killed Windies who just required a small total to win last year. Chanderpaul & Lara who were making fifties and hundreads all innings, he got them both out for ducks! :D
It's cricket. Anything can happen! =P

But can someone please tell me what Inzi actually said? It felt like we were chasing 434????? :p :p :D

aziz_4_ever2003 said:
Butt
Malik
Younis
Inzi
Yousaf
Afridi
Razzaq
Akmal
Rana
Rao/Umer Gul
Asif
Umer Gul ?? you gotto be sure about that, Malik opening ?

Users who are viewing this thread