Pakistan in Sri Lanka

Hariz said:
Well Sachin has got definitely some respect for Razzaq, as he has been knocked over by Razzaq on numerous occasions. Razzaq is a kind of player any side would want to have, disciplined and accurate. He has performed everytime he has been asked to deliver.

I agree with all that... , but when did sachin say that " Razzaq is the most dangerous bowler I have ever faced" or something to similar effect??

It was at the half time show, at the 2004 India vs Pakistan series.

I think Razzaq has gotton Sachin out more than any other bowler.

Shoaib87 said:
Yeah,I'm happy my Indian friend but Irshad is not the best ever Pakistani pacer.

maybe not the best ever but he can certainly become the best among the curent lot!!

i mean seriously how hard can it be to be the best?? all he has to do is to do better than the likes of Sami,Gul,Rana,Razzak,Rao. Not all that difficult indeed!

SL to win test series 2-0.

Sl to win OD series 2-1.

Murali will destroy Pakistan and attapatu will be the leading run scorer.

Wahindiawah said:

Sl to win OD series 2-1.

whats up indian

varunvgiri said:
I agree with all that... , but when did sachin say that " Razzaq is the most dangerous bowler I have ever faced" or something to similar effect??
Sachin was asked by Sanjay Manjeraker in an a post match interview a few years ago"Which are the bowlers in the world cricket today whom u find it difficult to play? Sachin's answer was "Adbul Razzaq,Dion Nash & Hansie Cronje".And about the best bowler that he has ever faced,Sachin has said on numerous ocasions that its the legendary Wasim Akram.

Shoaib87 said:
Sachin was asked by Sanjay Manjeraker in an a post match interview a few years ago"Which are the bowlers in the world cricket today whom u find it difficult to play? Sachin's answer was "Adbul Razzaq,Dion Nash & Hansie Cronje".And about the best bowler that he has ever faced,Sachin has said on numerous ocasions that its the legendary Wasim Akram.

Maybe Sachin was joking, as there is no cricketer by the name of Adbul Razzak in world cricket.

Maybe Abdul Razzak's luck will change if he changes his name to Adbul Razzak.....just a thought!

jan said:
whats up indian

Hi mate,
Its just a predictio from a very unbiased person!

Well wait till Sachin faces Irshad, Sachin will actually forget to Irshad (speak up) when he will face the mighty pacer.

Anyway, Pak should take leson from Indian team and give youngsters a chance into their side, as most of our regular players are injured (akhtar is probably never going to play cricket again, Gul is usually injured, Inzi is also unfit).

I will like to see foll team play the first test against Lanka.

Butt
Rafatullah Mohd
Younis
Inzi
Yousuf
Afridi
Akmal
Asif
Irshad
Sarfraz Ahmad
Danish

Wahindiawah said:

Sl to win OD series 2-1.

OK so Murli will destroy.... Inzamam-ul-Haq - Best Pakistani Batsman
, Younis Khan - Most run scorer VS india in 2006 test series, Mohammad Yousuf - Pakistans one of most experienced Batsman, Shahid Afridi - Power, Slogger, Fast,

OK so Attapatu will be the leading run scorer.... So you don?t know Pakistan have one of best bowling in the world. Mohammad Asif who has come out to be well will Attapatu like that ....

BTW did you see Sri Lanka getting "destroyed" by India , and "Killed" in ODI's .

Remember "Think Before you speak" - :rolleyes: .

Malik was a key preformer last Test series in SL. First Test match he got 49*, 59.
Second match he got 44, and 53 coming at number 6!

Well Malik should have a good series...

Malik is a very good player.. Allrounder, who can bat anywhere and bowl anywhere in the order. He came last on his debut as a bowler and became a batsman, who now comes in at 3.

Users who are viewing this thread