Pakistan vs New Zealand @ UAE 2009

Mills is a good bowler but you can't compare them with quality of Pakistani bowler even at the moment You can't compare the with any of the world's team even not with Australia.
They have strongest seaming as well as spinning line up.
Vettori is a very good left arm spinner but what about variety?
Ajmal and afridi has lot which will urge team selector to choose them.

I dont' get why you guys think Pakistan has such a quality bowling line up. I agree with you that on their day they are great, but they are just so inconsistent. No way they have the strongest seam and spin attack.

Re: Vettori, he probably has close to the most amount of variations in world cricket, he varies his pace, spin, flight etc. and changes it up every ball. That is why he is such a great bowler as he is not a great turner of the ball.

Mills is a good bowler but you can't compare them with quality of Pakistani bowler even at the moment You can't compare the with any of the world's team even not with Australia.
They have strongest seaming as well as spinning line up.
Vettori is a very good left arm spinner but what about variety?
Ajmal and afridi has lot which will urge team selector to choose them.

send2yaari added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

And about prediction?
well you can't predict anything when we are playing,anything can happen.

Ah, yes you can. Kyle Mills has picked up 159 ODI wicket's at a SR of 33. Aamer's taken 15 ODI wicket's, you would think it was the other way round reading this thread.

And what do you mean "You can't compare it with any of the world's team, not even Australia"?

Australia are playing Siddle on a consistant basis and in the 11 games he's played he's averaging in the mid 30's, Ben Hilfenhaus is also averaging in the mid 30's. So why wouldn't Mills be playing for them?

Look deep into the bowling resources as well as present lot for Pakistan.
We have enough bowler for almost four or 5 teams and all are good when you compare them with any of the world's best team.
Compare them with Australian they are almost equal when it comes to seam but Pakistan is far to high when you combine seam and spin to make a complete bowling lineup.
Most of the Pakistani bowler at the moment are consistent unless some crapy fielding ruin there chances.

You cant choose the deserving team between Pak and Nzl Because They Both played well in that tournament before the semis and I am not saying that Nzl did not played well I am just saying that if umpires did the justice then the result of the match will be change

You have seriously no idea whatsoever. I reckon you should probably just leave the forums before you embarrass yourself even more.

You have seriously no idea whatsoever. I reckon you should probably just leave the forums before you embarrass yourself even more.

Didn't you know? Pakistan has never actually lost a match, its always some intricate conspiracy against them. :sarcasm

Talking about record books and Pakistan losing matches. They have lost the last 5 against New Zealand, quality.

Talking about record books and Pakistan losing matches. They have lost the last 5 against New Zealand, quality.

OHH talikng about the record dont you remember this?

LOOK AT THESE SEMI FINALS
PAKISTAN VS NEW ZEALAND

1992 wc PAKISTAN WON

1999wc PAKISTAN WON

2007 t20 PAKISTAN WON

2009 CT NZL WON DUE TO SILLY UMPIRING
I WOULND SAY THAT UMPIRIES WON :laugh:laugh:laugh

OHH talikng about the record dont you remember this?

LOOK AT THESE SEMI FINALS
PAKISTAN VS NEW ZEALAND

1992 wc PAKISTAN WON

1999wc PAKISTAN WON

2007 t20 PAKISTAN WON

2009 CT NZL WON DUE TO SILLY UMPIRING
I WOULND SAY THAT UMPIRIES WON :laugh:laugh:laugh

It's a shame that their isn't a semi during this series then. :sarcasm

Have we? Yikes! I couldnt even remember the last time we played them before the semi final

Over three years ago, 25th of October 2006 in the ICC Champions trophy to be precise.

Over three years ago, 25th of October 2006 in the ICC Champions trophy to be precise.

This is as far back as I can remember where NZ have played Pakistan. But I'm pretty excited about this series.

This is as far back as I can remember where NZ have played Pakistan. But I'm pretty excited about this series.

As am I, shame I have an exam Wednesday morning so I won't be able to watch the first match.

As am I, shame I have an exam Wednesday morning so I won't be able to watch the first match.

Yea, I'm busy Wed morning as well. Guess I'll just have to get live updates from Cricinfo on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread