Story Pakistan's International season [BLIC]

Based on the WC in WI thread, who do you think will excel in these tours?

• Total voters
Still a long way to go for India, Night Prowler which Patches are you using the scores are very realistic, Are you playing with default fields, because thats what helps me.

Nice knock from Malik. Like Kooka said he will be vital for Pakistan.

Pak_cricketer said:
Still a long way to go for India, Night Prowler which Patches are you using the scores are very realistic, Are you playing with default fields, because thats what helps me.
No patches. I've always sucked at batting which is why the scores are realistic. And yes I do use default fields while bowling.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll post the next update after I start my fast tomorrow morning. There has been a nice twist in the match ;)

Good presentation mate... just now saw this!!! Malik is going in a good track...

Shoaib and Inzamam let loose

Bringing on Irfan to bowl against Malik and Inzi turned out to be a bad move. Keeping up with the trend of bowling rubbish deliveries with the old ball, Pathan bowled all over the place allowing the batsmen to score in every nook and cranny of the Qaddafi Stadium. By the time Dravid took Pathan out of the attack, his economy rate had risen up to almost 7.0 runs per over. I don't think we'll be seeing too much of him in this inning.

Kumble and Harbhajan are now sharing the ball, doing their best to keep the runs down.

inzica2.jpg
inzi6cb1.jpg

shoaibdk2.jpg
shoaib6ml1.jpg

Pakistan are now 180/3.

Shoaib gone!

After being frustrated by a tight spell from both spinners, Shoaib Malik tried send a few of their deliveries over the rope. Although he was successful the first time around against Harbhajan, the spinner soon got his revenge when Malik tried to hit a six through point but was caught by Agarkar at deep point ending his inning at 89.

Pakistan are now 192/5 and Afridi has just walked in to face Harbhajan.

shoaibpo5.gif

Harbhajan gets two in two!

This is a really good day 3 batting pitch and Afridi would've certainly taken advantage of it, but unfortunately for him, he didn't last long enough. Pakistan were pulled back a bit after a great partnership between Malik and Inzamam now that Harbhajan has taken two wickets in two balls. First was Shoaib Malik who went out slogging, and then Afridi went for a golden duck as he was fooled by the Turbanator's doosra, a delivery that picked up so much speed that it knocked Afridi's off-stump right off.

afridivc0.gif

The Pakistani wicket keeper, Kamral Akmal, has now walked in to bat. Inzamam will be looking to extend the lead as much as possible before the end of the day. Here is the scorecard for the inning so far:

summaryid2.jpg

great bowling from singh,afridi out for a golden duck!!!:(
im still gunna go with pakistan to win this match.

Ths scorecard is very realistic!!! Two more quick wickets..India will be right back into this match....

The lead is exactly what India scored in their first inning, so they're gonna have to bat their hearts out if they wanna have any chance of winning.

nightprowler10 said:
The lead is exactly what India scored in their first inning, so they're gonna have to bat their hearts out if they wanna have any chance of winning.

Yeah Agreed..That too in fourth innings!!! But if the target is restricted below 350 then Sehwag & Dravid holds the key.... esp Sehwag is imp against Pak!!! ;)

EDIT : Between ur presentation is neat!!! :clap

Stupid stuff by Malik to throw his wicket away so close to his century.

Inzi blitz sinks India deeper into trouble

Soon after Harbhajan's destructive over, Pakistani batsmen went on the defensive, and rightly so, seeing as how well both of the Indian spinners were bowling. Inzamam and Akmal kept steadily scoring singles at a very slow run rate, that is until Inzamam reached his 50. Just then Inzamam went on the attack and started occupying most of the strike and making the Indians pay for letting him keep it.

inzi100lc9.gif

Dravid took the two spinners out and replaced them with Sachin and Agarkar, the latter has had a very decent spell earlier in the day. Though Agarkar kept it pretty tight on one end, Sachin was the one who suffered the worst of Inzi's wrath. In the 4 overs he bowled, he was hit for 41 runs, mostly in boundaries! Thanks to that blitz, Inzi has now reached his 100 with relative ease, and looks to be making an even bigger score. India need a miracle here if they want to win.

Inzamam lets loose

inzishotszb1.gif
inzi6dy8.gif

Pakistan are now 287/5 with a lead of 368 runs. The Inzamam-Akmal is nearing 100 with the captain doing bulk of the scoring.

scoredu4.jpg

Inzi is letting loose. I think the lead is getting to much for India now. Pakistan should win this game.

Users who are viewing this thread