Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two overs in a row and I've been denied caught behind decisions that were clearly out on replay!

happened to me twice, but looking uber-slow one was clearly a bump ball and i guess the other one was too.
Yeah I looked at the super-slow mo as well and the went from bat to glove in both cases, neither were given. Finished the innings with 2-19 but should've been 4fa (both were off different batsmen).

parasites!

----------

was playing delhi v karnataka 50 overs in my career... left karnataka at 59-8 and they chased down 160-8 after simulating :mad

Last edited:
I think a top edge that will sky high and travel nowhere, to be caught by a wicketkeeper will be a nice addition :yes

I tried I slog over the leg side and I got a top edge that was caught by fine leg behind the keeper. Sucked going out on 43 but was rewarding to see it happen.

I tried I slog over the leg side and I got a top edge that was caught by fine leg behind the keeper. Sucked going out on 43 but was rewarding to see it happen.

Yeah, it happened to me also, would have been better if it sky rocketed, because immediately when it travels to fine leg, I think its a boundary,,,better to see it go up and hope for it to be dropped than raise hopes by traveling all the way to fine leg :lol

Happened this afternoon - I bowled a Leg spin ball to Arron Finch who plays a huge pull shot....only for the ball to go for 6 over 3rd man. :eek: nice.

Nice!!! but I would like for those edges to go up in the air and result in no boundaries

parasites!

----------

was playing delhi v karnataka 50 overs in my career... left karnataka at 59-8 and they chased down 160-8 after simulating :mad

Only M$

P.s : why the opposition team always calls the toss ?

Last edited:
happened to me twice, but looking uber-slow one was clearly a bump ball and i guess the other one was too.

I've been out C&B'd a couple of times on replay, to what was a bump ball. So it can go either way... I think it's possibly down to that ball-goes-inside-the-pitch thing you see now and then and it's kinda hard to avoid that happening. Again, toning down the C&B's and stuff fixes this kinda stuff pretty swiftly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread