Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw do Microsoft/Sony charge for releasing patches? I know they charge for DLCs...

No. MS just recently made it free (Sony had it free for quite some time if I am not wrong).

Can't believe some people in this thread have been asking for the doughnut back!

As many people have been saying, the fielding needs fixing, as does the AI batting.

Batting is tough, really tough against genuine pace, but why would we want to be scoring centuries this quickly after release? This is the only cricket game we're going to have for a while, and its a whole new system, so lets wait a few months before complaining!

I am still confused regarding spin bowling though. When I select leg break, the ball spins in different directions depending if I'm going over or around the wicket to a RHB. No matter what I try, I can't bowl a leg break over the wicket to a RHB.

must fixes for me are
-more turn with spin bowler (i want to be bamboozuled by the bowler in the of huge turn that keeps beat the outside edge of my bat.)also more swing. i have seen alot of edges but most didnt went to the slip though
-more time to react.it seems like everything premeditated.
-i have not seen any yorkers though especially in death bowling by the ai
-feilding reflexes
-

----------

lmao ppl begging for more edge and when they keep getting out edge then theyll start to complain

Got AI to edge 2 tonight, 1 to wk and 1 to first slip

No one on field appealed except me. Both given not out . Reviewed and in both cases were clear edges on hot spot but stayed as not out

Got AI to edge 2 tonight, 1 to wk and 1 to first slip

No one on field appealed except me. Both given not out . Reviewed and in both cases were clear edges on hot spot but stayed as not out

yeah I've raised this before - 3-4 catches that weren't appealed for by the WK but were given out when I appealed. having said that I once appealed for the sake of it (didn't hear any knick) and was given out. Maybe there was a knick, I dunno. I notice though that sometimes if there's NO chance, you won't be given the option to appeal.

Got this from a different part of the forum. It seems that the non-regulars bowlers start of the bowling even for the teams with strongest of the bowling lineup. You will want to have a look into it if you still haven't.

241qzid.jpg

What's the problem with that scorecard?

Seems ok, steyn and morkel bowling the majority and then the rest

I guess faf doesnt usually bowl but its not that weird is it?

The issue is the bowling scoreboard lists bowlers as per batting line up and not as per order they are introduced into attack

The issue is the bowling scoreboard lists bowlers as per batting line up and not as per order they are introduced into attack

That is quite okay but for the sake of perfection, they will want to make things more accurate for this minute issue.

My 2nd test match bowling figures 1-49 (yes thats for the entire match), pretty sure the step up from FC cricket (going off the current players) to Test matches isn't as big a leap as this makes out. Please tone down the bowling difficulty for "Veteran mode" in the next patch, or allow us to set a difficulty for the entire career and leave it as that

I didn't know Amla, du Plessis and esp AB Devilliers bowled that many overs, esp since AB is a wicket keeper. Then again I don't follow SAF cricket.

Let's be honest, De Villiers is great at everything. If he decided to take up bowling he'd be great at that too.

For that match though De Kock (a full time keeper) was likely the wicket keeper.

Two things:
1.)WK goes through the batsman
2.)When the batsman inside edges and rolls to the stumps the wk catches it before it stops rolling,it might give us few wickets if WK doesn't do so...

must fixes for me are
-more turn with spin bowler (i want to be bamboozuled by the bowler in the of huge turn that keeps beat the outside edge of my bat.)also more swing. i have seen alot of edges but most didnt went to the slip though
-more time to react.it seems like everything premeditated.
-i have not seen any yorkers though especially in death bowling by the ai
-feilding reflexes
-

----------

lmao ppl begging for more edge and when they keep getting out edge then theyll start to complain

They're asking for more edges when you are bowling, not batting! Well from the comments I've seen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread