Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem getting turn from my leg (wrist) spinner, but with the off(finger) spinner even with 2000+Rpms it doesn't turn as much! No idea why but although the Shane Warne ball of the century seems out of reach its pretty realistic for the average leggie.

I think that's because of the skills....But now my career player is getting good turn when his skills have increased....

I wouldn't exactly call it essential but I would love to see an extra page added to the scorecard which lists the number of 4s and 6s that have been each by each batsman per innings.

I wouldn't exactly call it essential but I would love to see an extra page added to the scorecard which lists the number of 4s and 6s that have been each by each batsman per innings.

Yup, stats need some more depth a la EA Cricket 07. The bar charts, innings worms for both teams (in shorter formats) etc. in EA Cricket 07 was pretty good.

Yup, stats need some more depth a la EA Cricket 07. The bar charts, innings worms for both teams (in shorter formats) etc. in EA Cricket 07 was pretty good.

Yeah that sort of thing would be great. I can't speak for everyone else but I don't even need it to be overly polished...just the fact of it being there would be enough for me.

Yeah that sort of thing would be great. I can't speak for everyone else but I don't even need it to be overly polished...just the fact of it being there would be enough for me.

Agree, at the moment you can't even see no. of 4s & 6s hit by a batsman. Plus that bar graph (Manhattan) and comparative innings worms are quite helpful in shorter formats.

Ok is it just me or are all legs spin deliveries offspin? It's been bugging me for a while now and I finally got proof - one day match, I bowl a standard leg spin delivery and trap a batsman lbw, appeal and have to refer....the BARS then shows me in slow motion ITS A FRIGGIN OFFSPIN BALL! I've been seeing this for a while on balls that batsmen miss ie it would be an off break...and now it's confirmed on BARS. What the hell am I bowling then?

Dunno what deliveries you are bowling...but if you are getting LBW decisions then don't change owt.

Dunno what deliveries you are bowling...but if you are getting LBW decisions then don't change owt.

I just got 4 lbw in 4 balls to bring up 6 - 0
Ended up on 9 - 12

Short and good llength leg breaks for the 4

I just got 4 lbw in 4 balls to bring up 6 - 0
Ended up on 9 - 12

Short and good llength leg breaks for the 4

I'm all for trying to get a few quick wickets when I bowl, but 4 wickets in 4 balls does seem a bit unrealistic. Are you really good at spin bowling or could it be a bug? :(

the game slows down when the fast bowler bowler is jumping in online mode, similar to practice match

the game slows down when the fast bowler bowler is jumping in online mode, similar to practice match
its a game feature so that online game is synced at both ends, the slow down at your end allows for the game to playout in real time at batsman end without syncing issues.only the bowler sees the slowdown , batsman doesnt.

I'm all for trying to get a few quick wickets when I bowl, but 4 wickets in 4 balls does seem a bit unrealistic. Are you really good at spin bowling or could it be a bug? :(

I've bowled a ton of spin I guess. And it's pretty easy.

Got quite a few hat tricks before... This is the first double though ..17- 24 for the match lol

It's pretty common complaint that the AI can't handle player bowling

I only brought it up because you mentioned lbw rarity

My part time spinner in T20's takes on average 2 wickets a match and I only throw my arm over for 2 overs, max. There's definitely a VASTLY harder learning curve to batting in career mode.

I have to admit it, and I feel a bit bad about it, but I don't use the spin bowlers in my team!! Maybe I should use them more. I generally only use fasties and mediums.....maybe bring on a spinner to to make up the overs total.

One bowler bowled to me in career mode. Was within first 10 overs and his 2.3 overs EVERY ball he bowled a slower ball.

Also, AI is SOOO defensive. You guys ever watched a test match? How long into test does long on and long off come out in a real test? No compare to the game.

Also, why does the bowler go around the wicket right away? That hardly ever happens in real test cricket.

One bowler bowled to me in career mode. Was within first 10 overs and his 2.3 overs EVERY ball he bowled a slower ball.

Also, AI is SOOO defensive. You guys ever watched a test match? How long into test does long on and long off come out in a real test? No compare to the game.

Also, why does the bowler go around the wicket right away? That hardly ever happens in real test cricket.
Ahh alot of bowlers do go around the wicket straight away. Nathan Coulter-Nile is a big one for going around the wicket straight away to the left handers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread