Patch #2 Must Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be an entirely different issue that you're talking about. Kane Richardson maxing out at 120kph after 4 overs is a different issue to him bowling slower balls in his first over.

It could effect it if there was a bug, which there was :)

This annoys me. You ought to be able to change look and equipment at the end of a season as a minimum and make changes to squads as well (if the game isn't going to do it).

Totally agree, would love it if the game did the changes, you could abuse ya selectors as to why they continue to play Ahmed insteas of someone else etc etc

but for me, being able to change my appearence or equipment should be bare minimum

but yeah, the fact that i chose to open in the no.2 position, and in one dayers i replace warner, yet in t20's i replace finch its frustrating, as clearly every team shoudl select Warner over finch

but even drilled down to the first class vics side, I replaced Rogers but spastic Quuiney is still there

Quick question - is there a way to change the batting lineup without having to recreate a whole new squad? I tried changing it but didn't get that option in CA.

Sorry to belabor this point, but the most important thing to address IMHO is the AI pacing.

Having played the game for a while now, I am really impressed with pretty much every aspect of this game - it really beats any other cricket game I've played hands down. The only problem is the AI batsman pacing - either when its setting a target or chasing a target. This really can ruin the whole experience as it takes the challenge out of it.

To be more specific, I'm playing only T20 matches (so I can't comment on ODI or Tests). Even when bowling on Legend difficulty, I find that I can dismiss really good AI teams (e.g. England All Time best) for less than a 100 when they are batting first; or if they are chasing a target of say around 140, they crumble for less than a 100.

The main issue seems to be unnecessary run outs and aerial shots. For example, even if the asking run rate is less than 6, and the AI has lost a few quick wickets, the batsmen still try to to go for crazy runs / risky aerial shots. This just doesn't happen, or at least happen often, in real life, and I'm seeing this time and again in T20 matches (again I'm playing on Legend so this is presumably the best AI).

Please fix this. The rest of the game is as close to perfect as possible. Thanks

Last edited:
That would mainly be down to the scroll speed, using the d-pad wouldn't enhance this as it would still be capped. I'll see what possibility there is to speeding it up somewhat.
We're working to fix both of those for patch 2. Definitely the first issue should be gone. The 2nd issue was mainly to do with stamina, which has been re-balanced.

@HBK619

Sorry for the double post , wont happen again :)

The actual "looking around" time for the batsmen is a bit stiff at the moment , I know that I normally only get 3/4 of the way around and then the time is up.

The second point he wanted to make is the ability of All Pace Bowlers to bowl Super Slow Balls at will. It should not be possible for Steyn to bowl 158km/h and then next ball 98 km/h . Too great a variance in the speed there. Difference between the 2 extremes should be much closer than it is currently.

Sometimes the data disappears when I play DBC again after turning on my xbox. I have to replace all teams and my xp are back to 0.

But what to do ?

This is not a must fix or anything, but I would like to see an option to have the bowling meter showing at the offline higher difficulty levels and let the user choose to have it or not. Maybe at the higher difficulty levels the arrows on the bowling meter could move quicker?

I am fine with the no meter, but some of the more casual sports gamers would appreciate having the choice.

The pages are getting exhaustive (which is nice).

1) Did anyone mention that when a bowler throws a wide-ball (or is given a wide ball either as a right or wrong decision), the game very quickly returns to the next ball without allowing the batsmen to run? Run-outs are still valid for a wide-ball, right?

2) Same situation with overthrows. If there is an overthrow, till the ball gets back to either ends of the wicket, the game shouldn't proceed to the next ball, which it does today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread