Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Thanks I was unsure whether speed like slow or fast was something you could add after movement like fast bowling

But on that note I would still like to have speed selection before run up just so I can concentrate more on where I want to place ball haha

Thanks for clearing that point up

First Issue :

Level : Legend

I and my brother play two player my Brother takes South Africa he do 5-6 deliveries at the speed of 155Km/hr at Legend , but In realty steyn Never do so fast and more than 1-2 delivers per over.

Please make bowling difficult to bowl to 155km/hr and at this speed there should be more fatigue which make affect on line length (bowling meter goes more fast).

Second Issue :

Fielders field slowly , If the fielder Looks player is taking second they should field fast and take quick action , as well as hitting stumping take lots of time.

Hope Patch 3 will resolve this issue.

Fielders field slowly , If the fielder Looks player is taking second they should field fast and take quick action , as well as hitting stumping take lots of time.

Hope Patch 3 will resolve this issue.
From my limited online game experience, I see it a lot. The out fielders jog move very slowly towards the ball when the batsmen are taking the second/third run and the bowler/keeper takes too long to hit the stumps after collecting the throw.

Some times the bowled wickets are not givem out (in online matches). The batsmen continues to play the next ball. I see it very clearly that the ball hit the stumps. But I am not sure whether my opponent sees the same or not.

From my limited online game experience, I see it a lot. The out fielders jog move very slowly towards the ball when the batsmen are taking the second/third run and the bowler/keeper takes too long to hit the stumps after collecting the throw.

Some times the bowled wickets are not givem out (in online matches). The batsmen continues to play the next ball. I see it very clearly that the ball hit the stumps. But I am not sure whether my opponent sees the same or not.

Yup they are known bugs online.

i am not able to find any helpful posts regarding Don Bradman Cricket game on Ps3. please if someone can help me. i love the game but its very hurtful to see all the rosters names are incorrect and the kits are not real. this is the thing that im let down with. can anyone please tell me how to get updated roster on ps3. i have jailbreaken my ps3 so i cant connect it online so please help me . i need updated rosters for all INT teams and domestic teams and updated KITS please. any help will be highly appreciated. thanks.

My updated 'issues' that need to be fixed:

- stop bowlers, esp fast or med/fast bowlers from constantly changing which side of the wicket they bowl
- correct field placements for AI - you still get a Day 1 test match field (3 slips, gully, etc) when playing a 20/20!
- stop the automatic silly fielders the moment you block ie. block a ball and suddenly you have a silly mid on, etc. They disappear the moment you hit a boundary
- reduce the ability for fielders to hit the stumps to about 20%-40%. Currently its around 80%. Nobody is that good consistently
- reduce the ability of the bowler (esp fast bowlers) to field straight drives. its ridiculous.
- the AI needs to use ALL their bowlers. I batted through two days facing WA in a shield match and not once did I face Agar. They should also try their part time bowlers as well
- small issue - the animation of the two batsmen running between wickets - the helmets will flicker on/off constantly
- definitely need a slog sweep
- need the ability to do a leg glance. Again playing WA, they didn't bother with a fine leg fielder because I could never get the ball down there (most of the time it would go square or backward square). The default 'leg glance' ie. LHS = back, RHS = back, left results in the batsman walking across his stumps and (if you connect) the ball goes square

i am not able to find any helpful posts regarding Don Bradman Cricket game on Ps3. please if someone can help me. i love the game but its very hurtful to see all the rosters names are incorrect and the kits are not real. this is the thing that im let down with. can anyone please tell me how to get updated roster on ps3. i have jailbreaken my ps3 so i cant connect it online so please help me . i need updated rosters for all INT teams and domestic teams and updated KITS please. any help will be highly appreciated. thanks.
The best fix is to drive yourself to the shops and buy a console that isn't locked and a real copy of the game. Big ant isn't the biggest developer in the world and you should be paying for the product.

give the option of tournament editor for career mode so we can choose to have world cup and other ODI tournaments in career mode.... i hate to play 5 ODI and 5 T20 vs Zimbabwe and Bangladesh..

so basically you are complaining about a game that is amazing and ground-breaking for cricket video games that you got for free???...smh :facepalm:mad

you just need to go and BUY THE GAME LEGIT!!!... or just put a knife into the toaster? ;););) its very safe dont worry:spy

@fiction :See what all are possible to add in the match to make online experience better...

For online:
-Option to remove the timer when playing with friends with approval from both sides..
-An indicator when batting that you need a time out..
-Flight delivery needs to be a bit fast but slower than normal deliveries [currently is too slow]..
-Make slog hitting harder to play..At the moment is very easy for most of the players..
-Make those 6m slow bouncers and spin easy to hit big shots or best to make them bounce two times before and call it a no ball to restrict players from bowling it...

Probably mentioned before but it would be really cool to have score updates from games taking place in a league or competition as you are playing your match.....

I feel I may have been a bit unlucky in as much as everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for me in this game. So my slightly biased wishlist is:-

Fix bugs. Please.
Fix AI edges. At present fast bowling is a pointless endeavour.

If these 2 things are sorted, I'll be able to enjoy the game again. At present, I don't want to invest my time knowing that something will go wrong.

I feel I may have been a bit unlucky in as much as everything that could go wrong has gone wrong for me in this game. So my slightly biased wishlist is:-

Fix bugs. Please.

If these 2 things are sorted, I'll be able to enjoy the game again. At present, I don't want to invest my time knowing that something will go wrong.

They are slowly gearing up towards patch three and human bowling and AI fielding and batting will be scrutinized.....

if they did nothing other than this, i'd be delighted... anything on top of this is a bonus; anything instead of this is kind of fiddling while Rome burns because there is a whole major element of the game that is simply no fun whatsoever to play.

Users who are viewing this thread