Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

You should be able to edit scorecard names, for instance Yuvraj Singh in game will just be known as 'Singh'. You should be able to edit that.

Well, maybe we should all prepare for a good wait yet before Patch 3 hits. I hope they aren't having problems because of how much is in it. The PS3 seems like it's really struggling to deal with how many things it has to compute in the game now, let alone with other features included. It'd be sad if they're good to go for Xbox One & PS4 (because they can handle it) and Xbox 360 & PS3 are having troubles. Who knows?

One more suggestion in relation to Fields. I've noticed that if you create, let's say 9 different fields:

Restriction 1
Restriction 2
Restriction 3
Balanced 1
Balanced 2
Balanced 3
Defensive 1
Defensive 2
Defensive 3

They'll appear in a jumbled order when you go looking for them and then find them in the fielding options. This has happened on both PS3 and PS4. Not a big one, but something I'd like to see fixed in Patch 3.
As far as I know Ross he will not leave the previous gen back as he is supporting all the consoles equally and has said would do in the future iterations as well manybe 1-2 as the graphics will take a great leap for PS3 and XBox 360 to handle...

One more suggestion in relation to Fields. I've noticed that if you create, let's say 9 different fields:

Restriction 1
Restriction 2
Restriction 3
Balanced 1
Balanced 2
Balanced 3
Defensive 1
Defensive 2
Defensive 3

They'll appear in a jumbled order when you go looking for them and then find them in the fielding options. This has happened on both PS3 and PS4. Not a big one, but something I'd like to see fixed in Patch 3.

This I hope they do fix in the game. Currently when you are playing a match you don't see user created fields in an alphabetical order and it's a struggle to select the field you are looking for in a timely fashion, especially if you are playing online. Ability to see the fields in an alphabetical manner during the match would be extremely helpful.

Another suggestion. I asked in the questions thread about why on a hot summers day most of the players in ODI's and other limited overs games are wearing heavy jerseys. Most of the team are, but a few aren't and it looks completely different to what you see in real life. Most players are just wearing the usual team shirt and you might see one, at most in a jersey.

Fair enough in a test, after all the pace is slower and goes longer. Even then it only seems like a quarter of the team wears them.

It might be related to the weather being set to "random with no chance of rain" instead of "always fine". I understand jerseys on "chance of rain" days though. Maybe the temperature parameters need slightly changed by 2-3 degrees at least.

Perhaps this can be changed, particularly for ODIs and limited overs games, as it also defeats the purpose of shirt design as well.

Last edited:
FYI - vest/jumpers designs can be modded as well, so they look the same as the modded shirt

Oh...then you should change the shirt template from Modern to Current 01

Modern has the first class woolen vests, current 01 has the standard jumpers/vests you see in limited overs

the edge feedback really needs improving. I was convinced I hadn't hit this, there was no vibration or anything. wasted a review and it was a massive outside edge.

LibZhhU.png

there was no vibration or anything
I've never had a vibration with an edge - I just play with headphones on and hope I notice the sound of the edge.

I imagine the problem is that they've tried to give a slight vibration to match the slight edge, but the controller doesn't bother vibrating for such small levels of input.

I've never had a vibration with an edge - I just play with headphones on and hope I notice the sound of the edge.

I imagine the problem is that they've tried to give a slight vibration to match the slight edge, but the controller doesn't bother vibrating for such small levels of input.
If that's the case they shouldn't try to be clever giving varying vibration, just give a standard vibration regardless of how thin or thick the edge was.

If that's the case they shouldn't try to be clever giving varying vibration, just give a standard vibration regardless of how thin or thick the edge was.
But its easier to hear the edges like Matt said...

Users who are viewing this thread