Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

Question for patch 3. Regarding co-op play, can four people play (2 vs 2) on local or online mode?

@Ross :I think you should include batsman telling "Take 2 runs" "3 runs" as for Co-op you would need to tell what the other batsman is thinking of...So for that co ordination this is required along with options of "Take a single" "Defend the over out" "I will start attacking and you keep rotating the strike" to notify the other player in the non striker...

These things are important to notify what both the players have in mind with regards to the approach....

Yeah but not everyone has got a headphone for Console...
Online co-op means that your two local players can play against an online opponent, you're not joining up with another online player to play against the AI - or a four player match with four different people on different machines.

Online co-op means that your two local players can play against an online opponent, you're not joining up with another online player to play against the AI - or a four player match with four different people on different machines.
Oh ok I got that wrong before thanks...

A hot key to "simulate to player appearance" from the field would be ace.

I have posted this request early as well but would like the addition of Career mode running camera "Fielding camera 2" for all type of matches as the existing fielding camera 2 has a lot of shift in positions too quickly and its not easy to judge where the ball has gone....

In future patches/versions would it be possible to fix the overthrows issue? I was under the understanding that when a fielder throws the ball over the boundary you get 4+the amount of completed runs, but in game I only get 5 no matter how many runs I've completed.

I had a different understanding of online co-op. I thought online co-op allows two (or more) online players to be on the same team and play another online opponent(s), i.e. the co-op players don't need to be local.

I had a different understanding of online co-op. I thought online co-op allows two (or more) online players to be on the same team and play another online opponent(s), i.e. the co-op players don't need to be local.
Yeah I also thought the same....

I'm guessing the more internet connections you involve, the crappier everything gets.

ya it would be ok in shooters were my team mate can suddenly freeze and i can still play the game without affecting game much, but in sports especially in dbc were everybody's input is vital to gameplay it will make it worse for everyone even if one of them has an unstable connection.

After the 2.5 patch, I would like :

1.)Reduce edges when normal shots are played.
2.)Increase the edges for aggressive and slog shots.
3.)More edges and bat pads when bowling as a spinner to the AI.

Users who are viewing this thread