Patch 3 Requests/Wishlist

1. After installing patch 2 there is little jerk in the game when playing shot anywhere deep in the field. I don't know it is only happening to me or anyone else have experienced the same issue. I would definitely want to have a fix in patch 3 for this. (i am playing on ps3)
  2. Must include Co-Player functionality as most recommended by group fellows.
  3. Auto save functionality
  4. Lower order should get Bowled Out easily, I am playing the career as an allrounder and its very difficult to out lower order they play as experienced batsmen.
  5. Pressing R1 button is not delivering the slow ball all the time. Though commentators indicate that it was a slow delivery.

I wish that this patch is worth the wait.
Having a break from the game until it is released,online bugs are so frustrating.
Was having a test match last week online,I was in trouble 200 behind and made to follow on.
Anyway I batted for hours concentrating like fearsome tweak and reached 180-0 when 2 invisible deliveries took 2 consecutive wickets.All of a sudden 180-2.
I then proceeded to throw away my remaining wickets in a rage.
iT was just so frustrating as I had spent about 5 or 6 hours that day playing this test.
When something as trivial as a cricket game starts getting to you it's time to quit,haven't played since needless to say.
Might give it another try after patch 3.

Last edited:
needful futures;
1, helmet to cap change option when playing slow and spin bowlers, this option may be display in menu when bowlers change
2,more slip catchs in test and odi,
3,more spin in spin bowling
4,when playing in back foot bats man crossing the stumps,make it perfect
5,in my view hook shot six not in the game,if yes make it please
6,batsman and bowler change option should be in scorecard
7,make bats changing option when playing tour and tournaments because now a days in real,batsman changing bats quickly sometimes
8,bats grip colour changing option wnen needed because some real batsmans using same bats but changing grips for test and odi
9,more colours for balls like real aus using cheery red,wi using dark brown
10,broadcast camera angle shoud be slightly close

@fiction @HBK619
I have found out that the Left hand spinner is considered as an off spinner in the game not only on the skillset but also on the spin...I get too much turn for a doosra of 1500rpm than a stock delivery...The amount of turn on the pitch should be reversed in the game...Please look into this...
@fiction :Views on this....

Fiction is a Bigant guy now?

I was wondering if there were any plans to add anything to the career mode in the third patch? I know it's a long shot, but adding, perhaps, something that makes the squads not stagnant would be nice. (As much as I love Chris Rogers, he really shouldn't be playing until he's 58)

I was wondering if there were any plans to add anything to the career mode in the third patch? I know it's a long shot, but adding, perhaps, something that makes the squads not stagnant would be nice. (As much as I love Chris Rogers, he really shouldn't be playing until he's 58)
Would be nice but I would leave that to next iteration as its lot of work and there's already much to get right...And BA will carry the career mode surely for the next iteration as it has been received well amongst gamers...

Haven't been online in a long time, eh?

@fiction Can we expect the patch 3 for consoles by end of this month or will it be released only after the game is there for next gen consoles.... thanks...

No, not consistently for probably 6 months

Congrats anyways, that's pretty exciting! What do you do?
I'm in QA along with HBK.[DOUBLEPOST=1420842548][/DOUBLEPOST]
@fiction Can we expect the patch 3 for consoles by end of this month or will it be released only after the game is there for next gen consoles.... thanks...
That's something only Ross can answer.

needful futures;
1, helmet to cap change option when playing slow and spin bowlers, this option may be display in menu when bowlers change
2,more slip catchs in test and odi,
3,more spin in spin bowling
4,when playing in back foot bats man crossing the stumps,make it perfect
5,in my view hook shot six not in the game,if yes make it please
6,batsman and bowler change option should be in scorecard
7,make bats changing option when playing tour and tournaments because now a days in real,batsman changing bats quickly sometimes
8,bats grip colour changing option wnen needed because some real batsmans using same bats but changing grips for test and odi
9,more colours for balls like real aus using cheery red,wi using dark brown

10,broadcast camera angle shoud be slightly close

The ones I've highlighted really aren't big concerns. Aesthetic improvements should be well down the list.

More stats are needed. I can only think it was an oversight that the number of maidens bowled are not shown on the scorecard.

The ones I haven't highlighted are good points. However, I tend to get quite a lot of spin bowling drift.

Edges has to be the big thing. If edges were in the game, I wouldn't stop playing.

Would really like to know whats happening from BA's perspective. DB14 is a great game but by no means excellent. Is Patch 3 it? can we expect patch 3 within 3 or 6 months? I understand about not giving up dates to avoid disappointment, etc but a little communication goes a long way. Heck, i'm moving down to Melb for work in a month or two....I might have to rock up to the BA office, track Ross down when he's going to buy a coffee, and ask him myself!! :) would prefer you guys write something here instead.

Access to more stats would be really cool. Maybe a menu where you can access partnerships, manhattan etc. Maybe also more in game flash messages, showing the stats of what is happening in the match, like on tv. I think it would really add a new dimension to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread