PC demo released

No need for that, mate. Not everyone can afford them.

Besides which, many people, including me, would see buying an Xbox 360 as a downgrade. :p

So it's out, eh? I'm downloading it now.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

I'm not going to buy a console for one game. Plus editing the game is half the fun.

Well said; besides which, you can't edit the game on the consoles, not to the level you can do on the PC. So, what are people's impressions on the PC?

Hey people, i installed it, and when i click on it, nothing comes up, does that mean it doesnt work on my com?

Well i've hit a brick wall already.

The game does not work with my logitech rumble pad 2 for some reason. It detects it in the control setting, but does not work in game when i select England. When i select England, there is no keyboard or control pad icon, just a number 1 icon. In controls, number 1 is set as the logitech pad. :facepalm

I've downloaded and installed, but when I run it, the game freezes during the 'Codemasters' intro movie. Nothing to do with my system specs, my comp is FAR above them.

Tried running in safe mode / compatibility for XP (I'm on vista) and stuff but it's just the same :noway

Users who are viewing this thread