PC demo released

My word how they have made him he looks amazing.Thanks mate for posting photos reps for you.:)

Is he meant to be a god or something? Why is he glowing? :p

hey guys i dont know if any1 else is havin this problem or not but for me the game hangs after some times,it doesnt happen regularly but it happns every now and then.

MY specs:
2gb ram
2.0 Amd dual core processor
nvidia 7600gs 512mb
windows xp sp3

Might be there is some problem with AMD processor. In my case, setup is failed to installed on my AMD Desktop. Then i had copied same installer on intel machine (laptop) and install the game. It worked time. Then i had copied the installed folder back on AMD desktop and game works fine.

SO, AMD might be a problem. Not Sure.

This is my graphics under pretty low setting with a 6500 Geforce:

33k6ff9.jpg

Can someone let me know if that is similar to having really graphics just so i get an idea of what im missing out on.

and one more question!
I am getting the Black border both at the top and bottom(usually used in cutscenes) as shown in the above picture! Its like widescreen mode enabled in Gta games.
Can we turn it off? I want the ground to be full screen!!

Surprise!!! Surprise!!! :banana2 Demo is working on my laptop which has only Integrated Graphics (Intel GMA 965). I never thought that it will work in mine because BLIC 2007 didn't worked in it. After installing, I clicked the Ashes Demo exe and went away thinking it wont work, when i came back i was really shocked to see screen which asked to press Enter button. :laugh then rest is history.

Although the game runs smoothly in low settings, i feel graphics looks acceptable and not very bad. Got to play it tonight after going back from work.
What Intel integrated screwed Geforce 8400 :eek::doh

and one more question!
I am getting the Black border both at the top and bottom(usually used in cutscenes) as shown in the above picture! Its like widescreen mode enabled in Gta games.
Can we turn it off? I want the ground to be full screen!!

change the resolution to that of your monitor ? Might help. :D

Hey someone please upload a gameplay video on youtube.

BTW have you watched the new Cinematic Trailer of Cricket Revolution:banana2:banana2:banana2

The game isnt working for me....it installed perfectly but when i open the .exe file it doest open and when i try again it shows "another instance of this program is already running":(....Probably because of my graphic memory not being supported but still i thought the file would open atleast....

My system --

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
3 GB DDR2
256 mb Intel inbuilt Graphic memory(Though i know this isnt supported but still i thought i will give it a try but the game is not opening at all for me to know whether it can run or not)

plzz reply to this question i m having the same problem too...:help

That is because you dont have a good enough graphic card.My suggestion is to go buy a new one.
I have the same problem, but unfortunately cant change my card as i use a laptop.
360 here i come!

I downloaded it with IDM and it was downloading with 60kbps. It took around 6 hours for me and after it. I installed it and when I ran the game it crashed. :( Please tell me why this happened to me??? I love this game and I can't play? I have Intel Core 2 Duo with 2.66GHz, 2 GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT with 512 MB.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread