PC demo released

Can 2 people play against each other on the demo? i mean one with a 360 controller and the other with the keyboard?

Ok guys, not sure if its been asked before, if it has, don't shoot me down!

I've got a USB game pad, and its just not wanting to work with AC09, anyone else have the problem? Any fixes.

And yup, i've been into the options and put P.1 as game-pad.

Cleaning up the tail is a lot of fun. Its super easy to get them caught in the slips. Just a few straight ones and then the one that goes away.

Lots of run outs. I have now played 2 full 1 innings matches and both times the computer had about 3-4 runouts each.

can someone tell me how much it would cost to purchase the PS3 version of this game and ship it from UK to Canada, with taxes. Any rough idea's.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I haven't read thoroughly all 37 pages!
I have installed the game OK but then when I go to launch the game, I click on the icon to open it, but nothing happens. On the list of processes it lists Cricket 2009.exe but I wait for over 20 minutes and just nothing happens!

Another positive:

Collingwood came in and he was nervous, hesitant and all over the place. He almost got out, but I guided him through it, he gradually improved and ended up making a solid 30 or so. Good work, Transmission!

And now a couple of graphical nit-picks:

Actually, this one isn't a nit-pick: the Australian sponsor is wrong - they're not 3-Mobile anymore.

And what are those caps England are wearing?? Baggies?? :eek: Treason!

One other thing, if you turn the 'special effects' off, the game looks crisper, but the sky textures look terrible, as do the players kits at night (yes, night is definitely in it: I encountered it just now with the expander!!)

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

trying to download it for the 3rd time hopefully it can work this time..

Good luck! :)

what are the "special effects"? I have had to turn them off.

Not really that special at all - they just give the game a washed out, blurry look. They're better left off, during the day at least, but if they're off, it does make the sky look like it's been painted... :eek:

Actually, this one isn't a nit-pick: the Australian sponsor is wrong - they're not 3-Mobile anymore.

They are still 3 Mobile for our summer and away series they are VB. Probably weren't allowed to have the VB logo shown (kids playing the game, etc.)

ok....this is a bit irritating...HARD mode...played cautiously with Strauss and Bopara...

strauss - edge off the toe end of the bat looping straight to the fielders hand
like a fielding practice..

Bopara - shane watson pulling off a blinder !!! :eek:

then, decided to take the aerial route out of frustration and look what i achieved..........

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-56-25-20.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-56-25-20.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-56-51-79.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-56-51-79.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-57-08-17.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-08-01 08-57-08-17.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread