PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

boosting the frame rate on Ashes 2013

I just laugh-fart-snorted. It's the trifecta of unbelievable hilarity... just when you think that game is forgotten, it pulls you right back in again. i just laughed thinking about that "dude runs off into the sunset" video you posted of the fielder just running forever...

@ChinamanSpin will find the specific video Matt posted, but for memory he just kept running... and running... and running... and running...

Gets. Me. Every. Time.

Mode:
Match Type: 20 overs!
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 8 overs!
Ground: Melbourne!
Teams: Surrey essex!
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:
I just literally had a delivery in career mode bowling to A.Cook I bowled! Heard a noise!! It was definitely out the keeper caught it, umpire turned it down! I reviewed it showed a massive spot but still not given out!? :O

Playing as India in a Test against England, for some reason I can't get Jimmy Anderson out, he has gone on to 81, has gotten his first Test 50 is this a bug?

SteamID: MAtRiX
v 1.08

I am having an issue as of the latest update where my game now likes to cap its frames at 20 FPS, vsync on or not.

Before I was playing with vsync off and the game would run well past 60 FPS with no issues.

Edit: I solved my problem by disabling Morhpological AA in the CCC for AMD cards. I also disabled FXAA then reloaded the game and renabled it.

Last edited:
So Ashes 13 actually had better commentary and more detailed scorecards!

( Logs out before everyone gets all defensive....)

Yeah I think they spent the whole money on that itself...:p ;)

Users who are viewing this thread