PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

issue:was playing in practice mode and the game closes the system completely

Seems like an overheating issue to me. What are your specs?

----------

I should have mentioned I've been playing a test match ;) :thumbs

Oh, never had one in Tests. And simulating ends with 0 extras 99% of the time, not even a bye/leg bye

specs are not that much good
Ram-4gb
graphics card-intel HD 3000
i put the settings on low and system is plugged in
should i give some rest to the system?
i also couldnt find the player earlier i uploaded in the academy :(

graphics card-intel HD 3000

FYI, that's not a graphics card. When you say it shuts down the system, do you mean the system restarts itself? Does it happen with any other game?

no it just closes the system i have to power it on again .i bought the game today i played once no problem then it occurs and other games like ac 09 , fifa 13 doesnt have these problem

----------

i will try once in mean time i will wait for the green tick from @MattW

With every subsequent update my game has started to lag... I have got a good high end system. Core i7 2.8 Ghz, 16 gig of ram and a 2 gb dedicated card..

had the issue again i changed match settings in academy then i went back to main menu and selected casual and the system power off :(

Have to say that I'm really hating the lethargic way batsmen walk back to the crease when cancelling a run. The number of times I've been run out because of it has crossed the line to 'very frustrating' (even though it isn't a massive amount). It won't always let you ground the bat or dive, either, because you're too close, so you're out. Grr.

Have to say that I'm really hating the lethargic way batsmen walk back to the crease when cancelling a run. The number of times I've been run out because of it has crossed the line to 'very frustrating' (even though it isn't a massive amount). It won't always let you ground the bat or dive, either, because you're too close, so you're out. Grr.

yeah it's bloody annoying.

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1st innings, second team batting, 2nd over
Ground: dunno
Teams: Glos v Northants
Get Best:yes
Description of Issue:

I was bowling (in itself a bug, I'm a wrist spinner, 16 yr old batting all rounder on debut and opening the bowling in a FC game)... batsman hit a leg glance for four. four wasn't registered. square leg ran on the spot, then danced a bit on the spot... batsmen kept running and running and running, AC13-style. i decided to see if fielding the ball myself would help. i ran towards the ball but although i could cross the boundary i hit an invisible wall about a metre from the ball and couldn't get closer. had to "walk the plank" and Alt-F4 out.

video one:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, I have never been run out for ages. Probably, pressing the run only when you see a real chance of it, might put you out of these annoying moments.

Steamid: robc333

I bought the game yesterday, played it (it seems to be very good btw), and then went to bed. This morning all of my save data - everything down to settings - had gone. I have tried it a few times since and this always happens.

What seems to be behind it is that every time I start the game it fails to recognise my existing profile and creates a default one that overwrites and deletes all existing data (save data are in the correct folder before I start the game). Does anyone know why it is doing this, and more importantly, how to stop it??

Hi i have the same problem, pc version bought the game disk and updated through steam. Have you had any luck. Graeme.

Steam id hoskie007

had the issue again i changed match settings in academy then i went back to main menu and selected casual and the system power off :(

That definitely sounds like a heat issue, I had the same issue on my PC (not laptop) and found that my power supply fan wasn't turning and was causing the PC to overheat and turn off a couple minutes into play.

----------

Yeah that is highly frustrating, but I've gotten to the stage that I hold RT if I'm taking a run or not, the batsmen seem to get back a bit faster then. May just be my imagination though.

yes its heat i think and now i had played one online and one casual fully.

To play online should we have friends in steam or can we play just like that?

Probably the wrong thread here but I was sure that the 2nd enforced upgrade to skill only happened after selection to international ranks.
I find myself after just two seasons and no internationals to have been elevated to the 3rd level skill. Is this correct?

Neil W

Users who are viewing this thread