PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

D

Deleted member 9102

Windows 8.1 - If you lock the computer (Windows key + L) then come back and unlock it, the game stops working and closes.

suddyz

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@MattW what set up do you use for your video recording ?

T.J.Hooker

Panel of Selectors
Side request - please do something about the non-strikers being totally unaware of the ball - there's no way to control them and they don't get out of the way. The game seems to have a wall straight ahead, you miss the bowler, you hit the stumps or non-striker...

This is very true.

SuperMaster

Club Cricketer
Replays

I am able to see the different angles of the replay and it should be that way.... as to your 2nd query, yes if the there is an LBW, there are no replays

Hi Folks,

Looks like replays have been tweaked after patch 2:

1. After a batsman hits 4 or 6 only 1 replay with 1 angle is shown (and not more replays with different angles prior to patch 2)

2. When bowling, if a batsman is lbw there are no replays (since he gets the option to review lbw decision, the replay is gone)

Are other gamers also facing these issues or is it just me!???

Thanks in advance for helping me out on this, cheers:cheers

PS btw, the above happens on my xbox360 too hence its not just PC relevant.

alitahir

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have become the captain of my domestic team in career mode. I moved my order up (from 7th to 1 Down) in a match and later saved and closed the game. Next time I loaded it I was no longer the captain in the game and the guy on 7th was.. Any one else also experienced this bug?

Bump...

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Had noticed before that if I tried to open the task manager, DBC would close automatically, so I just don't do it. Unfortunately, did not account for Java Auto Updater opening mid match, DBC doing the same, and losing my progress from a long match. almighty tweak this.

I notice this too. I need to set the process priority while recording with OBS so that gameplay remains smooth while recording in 1080p, but sometimes the game quits unexpectedly the moment task manager is opened.

email2niranjan

Club Cricketer
Stopping ball back on to stumps

Mode: Any
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Doesn't matter
Ground: Doesn't matter
Teams: Doesn't matter
Get Best:
Description of Issue: I have had this happen to me atleast 3 times and it's pretty annoying especially when you think you are playing well :-)
There is probably no solution to this yet, still would like to see if you have one. Sometimes, the ball hits you (Batsman), fall within crease area and then slowwwwwwwly crawls back and then hits the wicket. I have no problems with this happening. This is very normal in cricket. But, in normal cricket the batsman would react spontaneously use his leg or bat to stop it from hitting the stumps. Unfortunately, in DBC14, in such a situation, I can do nothing but just watch it hit the stumps, even if it takes considerable 3-4 seconds to hit the stumps. Please let me know if this is fixable?

manoharalla

Club Captain
BARS not detecting no balls(foot) when reviewed, we both(opponent) seen on reviewing it as a no ball, but it gave it out caught behind on two occasions. Any one with same experience?

Last edited:

spack

Club Cricketer
Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Crashes when I select online match.

StormySteve

Club Captain
SteamID: steves1967

PC Version 1.09

Resuming a saved match still show a batsman c&b when he departs.

Also... do the AI bowlers bowl no-balls and wides? doesn't seem to be an extras :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also... do the AI bowlers bowl no-balls and wides?

Had just a single instance of a no-ball till date, but wides are definitely being bowled especially in the ODIs and T20s.

venkniralac

International Coach
steam id : 76561198012641316
venkniralac
Physical version activated through steam
issue:was playing in practice mode and the game closes the system completely

StormySteve

Club Captain
Had just a single instance of a no-ball till date, but wides are definitely being bowled especially in the ODIs and T20s.

I should have mentioned I've been playing a test match ;) :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread