PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Another update this morning,can anyone inform of any changes?

Did you consider reading the page you're posting on before posting?

It was a launch fix.

Last edited:
pjN8eeS.jpg

Commentator: ''Hello to all our viewers, you join us here live in front of a capacity crowd...''

No i didnt,just woke up.

if you're going to ask a question, at least read the last page of the thread that you are posting it in; since otherwise you make yourself look like a total idiot

if you're going to ask a question, at least read the last page of the thread that you are posting it in; since otherwise you make yourself look like a total idiot
Lighten up ffs,so i made a mistake BIG DEAL,I remember when this forum used to be fun.

Repeating things over and over again because some people don't want to read back a few posts is certainly not fun.
EEE ffs its like walking on eggshells in this place.
Either full of picky little kids who jump on every little mistake someone makes when they post,or control freaks who think they are important because they have a part time job on an internet forum.

Last edited:
Come on: I asked you to do something that takes literally a minute to do. I'm perfectly OK with people asking questions again if they're a few pages in: but when its literally the post above the one that you made, then its laziness. You'd get told the same thing on 90% of forums; and the other 10% are those that you really don't want to post on because there is literally no moderation.

EEE ffs its like walking on eggshells in this place.
Either full of picky little kids who jump on every little mistake someone makes when they post,or control freaks who think they are important because they have a part time job on an internet forum.

Yup mate, I have learnt my lesson to keep quite as you never know when someone has Off Day and its your turn to get the special attention (Though you give a damn)...Its OK buddy, not everyone will have same opinions as you so its better to move on..Every forum has its own style of moderating so we need to adapt ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread