PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Yup mate, I have learnt my lesson to keep quite as you never know when someone has Off Day and its your turn to get the special attention (Though you give a damn)...Its OK buddy, not everyone will have same opinions as you so its better to move on..Every forum has its own style of moderating so we need to adapt ourselves.
Thanks bud,i like you you know,even though u take the piss out of my wicketkeeper.

Off Topic had a friendship moment like alberts posted, after a couple of balls they broke up and went to for a 3 point straight line silly middon, midon and long on.

field3.png

field4.png

When issues are clearly defined it makes the world of difference and we'll work around the clock to get the issues resolved. If only it was so clearly defined with the Xbox360 issue, no one really has any idea as to what's causing that one.

Last edited:
Had a bug in an online match - a superover in a Five5.
On the third ball of the over, I clearly trapped Biggs in front for LBW - and while I was shouting, he completed a run. On review I overturned the dismissal, but he got the run anyway. The dismissal scorecard had the correct score - showing it as 1-4, but the next ball has them on 1/5, followed by a four leaving them on 1/9.

In career i was appointed as captain of redbacks i started the match i changed my batting position later i was not the captain i was notallowed to control anything

Frequent crashing

Mode: Any probably, but only using career
Match Type: Any, including net practice
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Any time in a match, any innings
Ground: Any
Teams: Probably any but playing as Kent
Get Best: huh?
Description of Issue:
The game locks up quite frequently - maybe around once every 4 matches. The graphics will simply freeze, but the ambient audience noise continues. Windows will report it as not responding. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it, but the longer you are in the more likely it is to crash. This is ruining an otherwise great game.

Auto-save after every ball/over (in career mode at least) would be a nice workaround.

Windows 8.1 64bit, all grahics settings on full.

It will include the Xbox error fix, aerial shots fix, field placings fix... All that and more :).

Users who are viewing this thread