PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

^ OT, but whose creations are you using for the Indian team?

If you could both please go to the credits screen and then paste your details in a post on here and we'll follow it up to see if your Steam ID is trying to hit the server.

Version: v1.11
User:
SteamId: 76561198137899159

Last edited:
both kohli and dhoni are my creation,just search rams in CA. I have uploaded an indian team mixed with the best of my, prav33nb,rajsvm, blockedave and few others creations i think its pretty good.

:mad:madHey big problem
Help
STEAM ID-JESUSUSEDAK47
When i am trying to play game its telling me now that the file data is currupt and asking me to start a new profile.I have validated the cache and everything,can someone please help?
How do i upload the screenshot on here?
Great,lost all my saved players and data xp etc,had to start new profile,i mean wtf.

Last edited:
:mad:madHey big problem
Help
STEAM ID-JESUSUSEDAK47
When i am trying to play game its telling me now that the file data is currupt and asking me to start a new profile.I have validated the cache and everything,can someone please help?
How do i upload the screenshot on here?
Great,lost all my saved players and data xp etc,had to start new profile,i mean wtf.

How old is the computer? Anything happen before this, or did it just happen on started?

I'm playing a test series as England against India; and in two games in a row the Indian top order have collapsed for laughable scores. This seems to be a bug that needs to be fixed???

It's a simulator so no patch required.

How old is the computer? Anything happen before this, or did it just happen on started?
About 5 years old,but its a strong one,never had any trouble before either.Lost all my stats:mad
Another bug i have noticed btw
steam id-Jesususedak47
Mode -online
game-test match.
Had inverted batting checked in multi player while using broadcast camera.
Wouldnt work,checked inverted in single player instead as a last resort,worked.:eek:
Re-installed game,lots of problems today with it.

Last edited:
As strange as it sounds, I've put in more than 20 hours in this game this week alone and I haven't seen it - during this I played numerous T20s, ODIs and Tests. It's hard to digest, but that's the truth. We'd appreciate if anyone can help us by providing a video or some screenshot. Oh, and if it makes any difference, I'm mostly playing it on PC.

Play a game with me, you'll see it within the first 5 overs.

About 5 years old,but its a strong one,never had any trouble before either.Lost all my stats:mad
Another bug i have noticed btw
steam id-Jesususedak47
Mode -online
game-test match.
Had inverted batting checked in multi player while using broadcast camera.
Wouldnt work,checked inverted in single player instead as a last resort,worked.:eek:
Re-installed game,lots of problems today with it.

I can't see why the stats would reset from the game's side, but there is the chance there might be problems with your harddrive for a 5 year old machine.

As for the inverted controls issue, I have seen this before too.

Thanks to Gkrama, we now have what we were looking for and will definitely try to address it in patch 3.

I`m beginning to seriously doubt the abilities of your in-house playtesters .

If this small bug havent been seen by them . Its so obvious , like so many other , that within 1 session of Gaming you "Should" be picking it up , no elaborate testing required.

Anyways , happy that its now hopefully gonna form part of Patch 3.

A few bugs while playing online against Biggs:

First one is a 'run out' where the dive stops short, then a no ball is totally ignored - Biggs mentioned he thought one of the other balls in the over was a no ball as well, but I don't have the side on for that.

Users who are viewing this thread