PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Just putting it out there - I still haven't been able to use the "Get Best" option for the teams. It never goes beyond 6 or 7/79 teams. Could the team please look into once the Patch 3/Xbox issues are sorted out?

PS: I'm on Windows XP SP3, just FYI.

I`m beginning to seriously doubt the abilities of your in-house playtesters .

If this small bug havent been seen by them . Its so obvious , like so many other , that within 1 session of Gaming you "Should" be picking it up , no elaborate testing required.

Anyways , happy that its now hopefully gonna form part of Patch 3.

There are millions of lines of code. You "Should" stop being a cock, it's not helpful.

Just putting it out there - I still haven't been able to use the "Get Best" option for the teams. It never goes beyond 6 or 7/79 teams. Could the team please look into once the Patch 3/Xbox issues are sorted out?

PS: I'm on Windows XP SP3, just FYI.

@HBK619 @fiction please look at this on Monday.

There are millions of lines of code. You "Should" stop being a cock, it's not helpful.

I thought he was not talking about codes here, if I am not wrong he just mentioned that a particular bug was so obvious and happening too frequently to be missed by game tester. Obviously I dont know about game coding etc so as a lay man, I may think the bugs which are too obvious and appear to frequently must be seen by the testers too, but as I said our assumption may be wrong..Anyway happy to know it has finally been noticed.

I thought he was not talking about codes here, if I am not wrong he just mentioned that a particular bug was so obvious and happening too frequently to be missed by game tester. Obviously I dont know about game coding etc so as a lay man, I may think the bugs which are too obvious and appear to frequently must be seen by the testers too, but as I said our assumption may be wrong..Anyway happy to know it has finally been noticed.

We know it's there, we've seen evidence before. @fiction did not say her had not seen it before.

We are looking for reproducible steps, however since it's so simple then please tell me conclusively the steps to have it happen or not happen and I will fix it immediately. It's so simple you "Should" be able to do that.

We know it's there, we've seen evidence before.

We are looking for reproducible steps, however since it's so simple then please tell me conclusively the steps to have it happen or not happen and I will fix it immediately. It's so simple you "Should" be able to do that.

I understand its not so simple..Its like Patient started to feel OK before going to Doctors...Suddenly everything becomes fine and its hard to reproduce the same bugs again. Its a hard job being a game coder..

@BigAntStudios Boss as you are here, would like to take this opportunity to request you to look for the Bowled Out given as Not Outs in Online gaming, its ruining our Online League matches. I know you guys are already working on this, just thought of updating you that the frequency has now increased than before of legitimate bowled out given not outs. In a over it has happened 03 consecutive times to me.

There are a number of synchronisation issues with online that will be fixed for patch#3.

I have played lots of Online Matches (No. 2 on Online Leader Board in Steam), personally beside this Bowled Outs, given as Not Outs and fielders in the deep moving slowly, I have not experienced any other issues with Online Matches. You guys are doing a stupendous job. I am extremely happy that Rolling Ball out was taken care of, that was the biggest irritation before the patch-2. Looking forward to Patch-3...

Biggs mentioned he thought one of the other balls in the over was a no ball as well, but I don't have the side on for that.

The 2nd "Wicket" of that Hat-Trick was absolutely a no-ball because my little bowling meter went red and said "late" so it should've been given. That 3rd wicket of the hat-trick was also a no-ball I deliberately over-stepped (because i figured I had no chance of getting a hat-trick anyway) to see if the umpire would give it, no dice. Worth mentioning all three of those wickets were the first 3 balls of the test [HASHTAG]#Humblebrag[/HASHTAG]

IMO, the one thing that needs to be looked into ASAP is the slow-runners in the outfield. It's incredibly inconsistent so you can never count on say, two to deep square leg, because sometimes he'll run, sometimes he'll slow-run and I have had 2 occasion tonight where he simply stopped running and walked to the ball giving away 3! Which is fine if you're the batting side but if you're trying to restrict runs you're giving away anything from 2 - 3 runs to a fielder where it should be 1 max.

...also didn't help Matt when he holed out to the same fielder who decided to run to take the catch for the first time.

Ross , stop being a COCK yourself whenever an obvious shortcoming gets pointed out.

I didnt ask for a lecture on how difficult coding is .

When you type it in all caps, I can't help but feel you're compensating...

Users who are viewing this thread